APPLE iPHONE RM2,000.00

Hi,

Anyone have one ? How is the phone ? Do you get blocked ? I have one coming.

Please share ???

Thanks

JT

There is no official word on how the iPhone is going to be released here until announcement. Till then, either you will have to make do with the hacked phones and risk bricking it, or wait. Chances are it will be released as part of a Telco plan, as it had been for the past year in other parts of the world.

not practical in this part of the world.

Nice … but even my current hp I still blur blurr … what more if I using this one …

Ironically, it would help you a lot if you have gotten the iPhone. As long as you know how to use your fingers and remember 5 gestures would be enough.

As for being practical, we’ll wait and see what it could do when the developer’s kit comes out. It’s been suggested that it could emulate a PSP without any stuttering or noticable slowdowns.

yup … agree with IAN wait and see … I guess by then price also more affordable … :lol: :lol:

Hi Jt7618… nope i dun have one yet… but i am oso interested in this phone. Last time i heard most of them are unlocked model and can be use in Malaysia…

So once u get urs, please let us know how is it going la okie… :wink:

[quote=“jt7618”]Hi,

Please share ???

Thanks

JT[/quote]

u cubatry type “how to unlock iphone” in youtube. confirm got one! trust me!

[quote=“qmk9133”][quote=“jt7618”]Hi,

Please share ???

Thanks

JT[/quote]

u cubatry type “how to unlock iphone” in youtube. confirm got one! trust me![/quote]

lol … kidding me … 8) 8)

aihhh…true maa…cuba u try search in youtube first…maybe not complete, but at least gives you an idea laa…

RM 2000 for a phone?

I just use payphone RM 0.20 x 10 000 calls

an indian friend of mine got an iphone from state for US$350… it took him abt a week to get the unlock code from the internet… anyway, he juz return from his vacation yesterday & he told me it work well in india too (using indian simcard)… i’m thinking of getting one too when a colleague returns to the state next month…

Hi,
Thanks for the contribution in the forum. I was in KL last week and the going price is RM3,200.00. I have decided to buy. Will arrive somewhere before CNY.

Actually got one more unit left, PM me with your best price.

JT

[quote=“jt7618”]Hi,
Thanks for the contribution in the forum. I was in KL last week and the going price is RM3,200.00. I have decided to buy. Will arrive somewhere before CNY.

Actually got one more unit left, PM me with your best price.

JT[/quote]

So u oledi said the price is RM2000, then wat price do u expect others to offer, RM2001?

Last time I check in KL, they are selling RM2400 or 2500 with 1 yr warranty… not sure where u see the shop selling RM3200… the one I check is in One Utama.

My hubby bought 1 from KL for RM2,900.00. Quite good the phone. Can online everywhere anytime. It’s more suitable for those always on the go and still want to check their emails and all that.

Other than that, cannot simply upgrade and stuffs like that lah coz US version…or somethg like that. Im not too sure also…but I tried using it…too fragile for me. Scared I’ll break it into pieces lor. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smallee,

The exact price is some where 2090 plus minus, my friend have extra unit left, he is selling it. The unit will reach Kuching next week and perhaps will reach Miri somewhere end Jan.

If you really want, he (I) can sell to you. I don’t make money (for MC member) but how you gonna pay him ? How he is assure you will not chicken out later when good arrive ?

Perhaps you will chicken even now with such good offer !!! Hehehe Joking only.

[quote=“jt7618”]Smallee,

If you really want, he (I) can sell to you. I don’t make money (for MC member) but how you gonna pay him ? How he is assure you will not chicken out later when good arrive ?

Perhaps you will chicken even now with such good offer !!! Hehehe Joking only.[/quote]

haha… that is a good one… would consider that a mind game to me actually…

btw, is that a 4gb or 8 gb mode? do u get warranty on the set? what else is include in the package? u can either pm me with the answer or just post it out here so others can see… :wink:

My brother-in-law got himself one.
Real cool! :slight_smile: and it works like the way they present it on the Apple website.

The only problem was that - you cannot update the pre-installed application such as iTunes and etc. Cause apple has a way to identified that it’s a CRACK phone through it’s update and will lock the iphone from there.

However, and of course - there’s a lot of iphone unlock software out there that can be downloaded. Also there’s guides to it too. But I have not tried any of them yet to see if it really works. Cause I don’t have an iphone yet. heh heh heh.

Another thing was that - there will be problems transferring mp3 (songs) files. Since it works like an Ipod. You have to transfer songs using iTunes - And it all comes back to the CRACK issue again. I am not sure if it would lock up your phone or not. But I am certain you can’t transfer the songs by just using the drag and drop method. :frowning: Need another third party software called ‘Brick’(?) or something like that.

Another sad thing was that - it can read words document but cannot write. :frowning: So some people might say - what is the use then?

Other then that, YUP! it works like magic! The colour of the screen is beautiful and most of all the response is fast. Woosh here and there! And as we all know, the coolest part would be the finger gesture command. :slight_smile: Almost similar to what Tom Cruse did in the movie Minority Report. Only as beginner - we start with only working around with two fingers! heh heh heh.

Most user complain about the speaker or talking on phone being to soft. I am not sure about that though. But anyway, from both my brother-in-law and a friend - they mentioned, all it take were to installed a third party software to boost it up.

Lastly, they both bought it for approximately RM3,000 i think. It was RM2,600 to RM2,800 I think (and still going up nowadays). But because of some additional fees such as cracking the phone fees or additional bridging software for iTunes / Synchronize and etc. - it add ups to be around RM3,000. heh heh heh

I heard from my dad as well the other day. He mentioned that his friend got himself an iPhone too. But it only cost him RM 1,000. MADE IN CHINA! He is not sure if it works like a true iPhone or not, but from the external look - he is pretty sure it’s a iPhone (even with the Apply Logo on it). So guys - be sure to be on the look out. :slight_smile:

But all and all - if to get something that promising, and it’s from Apple. I suggest we wait for the original one! heh heh heh (are they coming to Malaysia or not anyway?) Then you can get to experience it’s full performance - and Apple provides a very very supportive forum for all sorts of troubleshooting. But in the end, if the performance doesn’t really make much of a different with the CRACK version - probably we will then go for the pricing issue. heh heh heh

the unit is 8GB (latest) cracked, can be use here. The thing is, I am not making money but taking the responsibility. You would not believe I don’t make money but that’s real. I was told unit made in USA… OK.

Warranty is included !!!

I reckon all this expenditure of RM 2K for a cacat iphone is totally a waste of money.
What’s the point of spending that amount of money if knowing iphone for asia version (plus 3G somemore) is going to release this year?
Those cracked iphone are not meant for any market outside US and in this world, that’s why Apple & AT&T locked the phone.
Now, isn’t this sound ridiculous for people to spend RM2000 of their hard earn money on one iphone, and yet, they could not enjoy all those revolutionizing features from iphone and in the same time having fear of getting it bricked?

Imagine flowers without colours, food without taste, bird without wings and iPod/iPhone without itunes… how miserable.

I will suggest to hold your horses, let’s keep our hands together and wait patiently for your right iphone.

You wouldn’t buy a cracked or handicapped BMW over an original & authentic BMW if you know the latter one is coming soon, would you?