Anything About McDonald's Miri Reviews

Hey guys, let’s we talk about McDonald in Miri so far …

Here’s what I’ve taught about McD in Miri though. Recently I went to McDonald to tapau some food, I ordered Grill Chicken Fold over set. Guess what, when I reached at home, I open up tat foldover boxes, when I looked inside the foldover I’ve found out it was like a tiny trash pour inside a dustbin. Ok, let I go straight to the point. Inside the fold over u may found 2 slices of grill chicken, pita bread and a cabbage only. Where’s the tomatoes, purple cabbage, onion and those stuff goes to? It’s not worth for my penny to buy it. I think I kena 2 times already … cuz today I’ve to take some express lunch, I’d ordered the same thing for tapau. But still the same. What happen to McDonald lately. Cutting cost or what? Even they have new cash register machine still wanted to cut cost on the ingredients?

No wonder those Grill Chicken Foldover still a lot at the heater behind the counter though. Most of people not willing to pay that fold over burger just simple as that… how about u guys think though… :?: :arrow: :?:

mcd @ miri poor.
last time i order shaker my fries they say finished already.
but then when i eating i heard someone shaking the fries.
then i go to the counter asked for the ‘perencah’ n the paper bag.
then she say she already give it to me…
i just say they never give it to me…
argue for a few seconds…then she just gave it to me…
i wondering why when i asked for it they say out of stock la wtv.
but to other ppl they sale it?
and more,mcd @ miri no mega mac,quarter pounder etc etc

and it wasnt a 24 hours outlet and no breakfast served

Because Bintang Plaza is not a 24hr shopping complex… except if it operates a separate outlet like Starbuck, Delifrance and Coffee Bean

juz few days ago, my friends and me having a meal at McD ther…

trying out the newly launch fish burger and Mc dipper… The Mc Dipper is actually the fish nuggets dip wit specially made thai sause. who noes, we din get any thai sauce for tat Mc dipper, and the nuggets aint fresh at all… cold 1… sigh~

but, thier Spicy Chicken McDeluxe still rockz…

their service really slow…every times have to queue for half an hour…when food serves all cold…

The food is good, but the service sucks!! Service slow, gotta wait for long time to queue. Wat to do,… its the only 1 in Miri

expired food mayb?

all i know for KFC ayam goreng need to be served in 1 hour after frying.
after 1 hr, it is considered discard.
need to cook new batch

one word. i like it.

one word. i like it.

first it’s KFC, now McD…then what’s next?

by the way, i’ve never encountered any problem with McD so far. the staff there are friendly with me as i always go there, hence all those familiar faces.

and owh, one hot chick worker by the name of Chr*******? there…huhuhuhu…LUCKILY i am already married. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

just sharing my experience lah.

you posted twice you like it very much then :slight_smile:

I wish the McDonald’s here wasn’t inside the mall. They really should open a separate one that serves breakfast and features a drive-thru. If it was 24hrss…even better, but I don’t want to ask for too much in one shot.

One of the best things on the McD’s menu is their Sausage Egg McMuffin… how could they not serve it???

gheee… u makes me hungrier here … my tummy is rolling

[quote=“LWong”]I wish the McDonald’s here wasn’t inside the mall. They really should open a separate one that serves breakfast and features a drive-thru. If it was 24hrss…even better, but I don’t want to ask for too much in one shot.

One of the best things on the McD’s menu is their Sausage Egg McMuffin… how could they not serve it???[/quote]

That starts to serve from 5am to 11am daily only. There’s no demand in Miri I guess,where everyone thinks breakfast should not cost more than a plate of Kolo Mee at 2020 (RM2.50)…

My advice, if you/us would like to enjoy life, just migrate to west Malaysia until Taib Mahmud is no longer Sarawak CM. There might be some improvements…

LOL!! moving for the sake of a McMuffin is kinda crazy. =P

So who owns the franchise at Bintang right now anyway? Do they hold the only license to operate a McD’s here in East Malaysia? I would like to know so that I know whether or not I should try to convince some people to open up a 2nd one here in Miri. A standalone one…

[quote=“LWong”]LOL!! moving for the sake of a McMuffin is kinda crazy. =P

So who owns the franchise at Bintang right now anyway? Do they hold the only license to operate a McD’s here in East Malaysia? I would like to know so that I know whether or not I should try to convince some people to open up a 2nd one here in Miri. A standalone one…[/quote]

hehehe, seems like the people who post here are the ones who love the chain things, I think it’s better to move anyway. Not only that, you get to live in a place with a more efficient public transport, you’ve got a tremendous selection of 24hrs food outlet, entertaintment, quick emergency response, etc etc etc…

Anyway my friend told me that McD operates in somewhat an MLM style, meaning if you’re the taikor for Sarawak, you will get commision for every outlets that opens up in this huge place.

I think Sarawak has less than 5 outlets (if not mistaken lah)

One thing about the stand-alone McD proposition that you made, this is Miri, where gangsters love to create trouble for the sake of having fun. I can imagine how many ‘incidents’ would happen at that outlet if the owner fails to pay ‘protection’ money.

Think about it…

Then it shall the first gangster operated McD’s here in Malaysia, which will ensure that you won’t get any trouble from the gangsters.

Special for the grand opening. For every Large Combo meal…you get a free dragon tattoo… =P

hey is the tattoo part of a combo meal? hahahahahahaha

ANyway I don wanna derail this thread, one complaint so far is the soggy french fries. OMG I love McD fries but the Sarawak outlets just don’t deliver :frowning:

McD is fast food, but the service damnn slowwww…Always have to queue for half an hour just to get my food.