Anyone want to sell your 2nd Hand Laptop and Condemn Laptop?

Dear Laptop Users,

Do you have any 2nd hand laptop to sell? Or a condemn laptop to discard?

Well, I have good news for all of you. I am accepting your 2nd hand laptop at a higher price than any other computer dealers/ shops around.

For condemn laptops, it has values too. So consider selling it rather than discard it.

To sale your laptops, enquiries, pricing, and etc, kindly shoot me an e-mail to jordanai@tm.net.my

Thank you.

Terms & Conditions Apply

wow nice 1
good news for all of us.

how do u define condem? those all broken up also considered?

i have an Acer P4 laptop, see how much u can take in. The problem is, it will hang after few minutes. Also i have an HP 12" laptop which canot be turned on.

If u r interested, PM me so i can gv u the model numbers

i think both u mentioned=condemned~
heheh
cheers~!!

like that i can gv him the broken casing also

what about used desktop parts…? i have quite a number left unused…

no news from you?

even those old celeron laptop?

sorry for the late reply. i only can surf the internet after office hours. will PM you in a short while. :smiley:

yes… accept too…

erm… unfortunately we only accept used laptops…

[quote=“bulat”]how do u define condem? those all broken up also considered?

i have an Acer P4 laptop, see how much u can take in. The problem is, it will hang after few minutes. Also i have an HP 12" laptop which canot be turned on.

If u r interested, PM me so i can gv u the model numbers[/quote]

the definition of condemn means the lcd screen pecah already, the motherboard burn off already but got no spare…

but of course if broken into pieces not acceptable la… :lol:

and the laptop casing must contain laptop punya organs… :lol:

PM me yr MSN or email
i deal with u direct from thr

[quote=“bulat”]PM me yr MSN or email
i deal with u direct from thr[/quote]

already PM you…

Where u from?miri?i have acer laptop unused to sell.

i am originally from bintulu. due to my work schedules, i travel to miri and vice versa once in two weeks time… what is the model of your laptop? in good condition? or condemn…

Pls note that the value of the laptops are subjected to terms and conditions…

[quote=“jordanai”]Dear Laptop Users,

Well, I have good news for all of you. I am accepting your 2nd hand laptop at a higher price than any other computer dealers/ shops around.

For condemn laptops, it has values too. So consider selling it rather than discard it.

To sale your laptops, enquiries, pricing, and etc, kindly shoot me an e-mail to jordanai@tm.net.my

Thank you.

Terms & Conditions Apply[/quote]
if windows 95 lapatop want? NEC

[quote=“nickky”][quote=“jordanai”]Dear Laptop Users,

Thank you.

Terms & Conditions Apply[/quote]
if windows 95 lapatop want? NEC[/quote]

sure… any laptop will do… what is the model and year of purchased?

is it still in good condition? damage?

still in very good condition but only the sreen gt some scretch still working properly… hmm model is NEC vesra 6050MH, 4gt which year i purchased ps…

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.