Anyone is in the transportation business?

I need to bring a scooter from kuching to miri. Can anyone gv me a good quote? Weight around 93KG.

Thanks!

Why dun u you used cargo. Cuz if you used a trucks to deliver it. I can’t guarantee it comes in a good condition. Kuching is damn far dude.

Ya, Kch is really far.

Try this company, RT Cargo …Look for Mr Yong. 0138373277. Seek his opinion.

bulat… wat type of scooter u plan to send over to miri? i m riding scooter as well… elegan modenas. hehehe…

can try contact AT Dunia or RT Cargo…

[quote=“nigthwing”]Ya, Kch is really far.

Try this company, RT Cargo …Look for Mr Yong. 0138373277. Seek his opinion.[/quote]

TQ, i will

[quote=“smallee”]bulat… wat type of scooter u plan to send over to miri? i m riding scooter as well… elegan modenas. hehehe…

can try contact AT Dunia or RT Cargo…[/quote]

i plan to send the Demak Beetle. Dunno how much it will cost
Weight ard 95KG

nice Bike There Bulat…you sure it only weight 95KG?? Yup…normally AT dunia you can refer too…

Thats wat stated int he brochure. I tot of finding cheaper transport. These guys will “slain” u.

maybe can ask those Bus company, Vital Focus / Bus suria Tel: 426000 (HQ Miri phone)

Or AsiaLink Cargo? Normally, it charges by parcel quantity (RM 10 -12 per parcel - size of a monitor), I dun know whether they’ll charge differently for a bike or not. Try call them at 661336.

[quote=“HingAnnYouth”]maybe can ask those Bus company, Vital Focus / Bus suria Tel: 426000 (HQ Miri phone)

Or AsiaLink Cargo? Normally, it charges by parcel quantity (RM 10 -12 per parcel - size of a monitor), I dun know whether they’ll charge differently for a bike or not. Try call them at 661336.[/quote]

Thanks, i will call

to the rest, THANKS for ur infos!

To everyone who replied to this post, i say Thank You for all ur help.

I got my Scoot today. Transport using AsiaCargo. Damn, they wont send to my house, i had to ask my friend to use his lorry to send to my house.

Well its quite heavy. Need 3 person to carry it down from the lorry. haha.

Thanks again guys!

Nice to know that Bulat…izzit expensive?? does it take long from kuching during delivery??

I think they charge u less if you go pick up the goods at their warehouse. They normally send to your door.

Sent on Monday, arrived yesterday!
Cost me RM160, special price (thats what they told me). Normally cost RM230

They can send to my house also, but the supervisor asked how are they going to carry down the scoot? Becoz in the store they use fork lift

They normally have 2-3 personnel following the lorry, adding u, should be strong enough to get down it right?? :lol:

1 word = LAZY

1 word = LAZY[/quote]

4 words= NOT GET PAID ENUF :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: