Any weight gain supplement or food for dogs?

Hi all the dog lovers here,

Any dog supplement or dog food for dog to gain weight ?? I have four dogs. Two rottweiler and two normal dogs. Out of sudden they become thin … Same food same portion same feeding, out of sudden watch them lose weight and tht look scary to me … Thy healthy, no sick, apetite still there, i dun understand … Anyone got better idea for me ?? Thanks …

maybe your doggies are in heat cycle (period) if they are all females
but is better bring your doggies to see a vet …

Ya wat u say is true … In heat cycle n just over lately …during the heat cycle my dogs still eat but dunno y suddenly they all turn so skinny !!! Wats ur advise ? Bring to vet ? Wat can thy do ?

the vet can check whats wrong with ur dogs…

Try BSN True Mass, or Muscletech serious mass!

i dont think gaining weight is actually a good thing…

I had a German Shepherd, very very good appetite. we had a small rice cooker for him, i put in the chicken heart, livers, or almost expired or kemek canned food. (Luncheong meat, sardin fish, mince pork…you name it…) sometime put chicken rice stall leftovers bones, chicken or duck neck…cheap cheap stuff that human doesnt eat…

And he become obese…and died…only at age of 3 years old…my family never thought this would happened…
He was pretty fat for a german shepherd…Love him too much become the cause of his death…

just…keep them neutral…Fit…not fat…

i now keep control the diet for my doggies,wouldn’t want them become the next to die of obese…

Wow !!! Urs so serious … To fatty isit thts y ur dog obese ?? Mine normal eating, dry dog food, never thin but lately drop weight so sudden …

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]i dont think gaining weight is actually a good thing…

I had a German Shepherd, very very good appetite. we had a small rice cooker for him, i put in the chicken heart, livers, or almost expired or kemek canned food. (Luncheong meat, sardin fish, mince pork…you name it…) sometime put chicken rice stall leftovers bones, chicken or duck neck…cheap cheap stuff that human doesnt eat…

And he become obese…and died…only at age of 3 years old…my family never thought this would happened…
He was pretty fat for a german shepherd…Love him too much become the cause of his death…

i now keep control the diet for my doggies,wouldn’t want them become the next to die of obese…[/quote]

Where can i get tis ?? Bsn true mass is for lean meat increase or muscle

Thanks … I will

during heat cycle, why sudden skinny is normal. no need to much worry. of course, is depend on your decision whether u want to bring them to see a vet.

for athrun, normally is advise that do not feed your doggie with human food which is contain more salt & sugar, the dog might not digest it properly. it may cause your dog into unknown disease - such as kidney failure, diabetes etc …

[quote=“applebee”]Wow !!! Urs so serious … To fatty isit thts y ur dog obese ?? Mine normal eating, dry dog food, never thin but lately drop weight so sudden …

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]i dont think gaining weight is actually a good thing…

i now keep control the diet for my doggies,wouldn’t want them become the next to die of obese…[/quote][/quote]

Yalah…he doesnt interested in dried dog food, brought a big pack of Pedigree for him. Don’t even want to eat…
But he LOVES the chicken heart and livers, so as luncheong meat.

we cook 2 times a day, he eats twice a day…the portion is…i’d say…3 times the potion of the usual tapau we eat? the rice cooker only cook his meal. We cut the chicken hearts and livers, or chicken tails…neck and head…the usual cheap stuff that people dont eat…cook with rice, the rice is ready and the meat is cook.

because of his size, he eat alot and always lick the bowl clean. so we kept feeding him with unhealthy food…except from getting quite fat…he is actually looking very good, the fur are shiny and dense. we thought we taking a very good care of him…until he died of getting too fat…

Thnks for ur advise !!! At i not over worried now …

[quote=“snowie”]during heat cycle, why sudden skinny is normal. no need to much worry. of course, is depend on your decision whether u want to bring them to see a vet.

for athrun, normally is advise that do not feed your doggie with human food which is contain more salt & sugar, the dog might not digest it properly. it may cause your dog into unknown disease - such as kidney failure, diabetes etc …[/quote]

Hmmmmm now wat i do is i buy normal rice n tis rice only cook or dogs eat… Thn add in chicken skin, chicken bones, i knw bones not good for their teeth, pork fat skin n other fat or skin to them eat .someimes left over meat… Hopefully will gain bk weight …

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”][quote=“applebee”]Wow !!! Urs so serious … To fatty isit thts y ur dog obese ?? Mine normal eating, dry dog food, never thin but lately drop weight so sudden …

i now keep control the diet for my doggies,wouldn’t want them become the next to die of obese…[/quote][/quote]

Yalah…he doesnt interested in dried dog food, brought a big pack of Pedigree for him. Don’t even want to eat…
But he LOVES the chicken heart and livers, so as luncheong meat.

we cook 2 times a day, he eats twice a day…the portion is…i’d say…3 times the potion of the usual tapau we eat? the rice cooker only cook his meal. We cut the chicken hearts and livers, or chicken tails…neck and head…the usual cheap stuff that people dont eat…cook with rice, the rice is ready and the meat is cook.

because of his size, he eat alot and always lick the bowl clean. so we kept feeding him with unhealthy food…except from getting quite fat…he is actually looking very good, the fur are shiny and dense. we thought we taking a very good care of him…until he died of getting too fat…[/quote]