Any semi-detached house for sale?

I am looking for one.
Anyone knows of any?

At any location? at anything price? Please state your requirement… it will help…

[quote=“Blackskin”]I am looking for one.
Anyone knows of any?[/quote]

Hey… can try dig in the classified section or PM Bulathe might be able to help u…

Smallee, thanks for the intro!

So im the MC’s official “Broker” now? Hehe

BlackSin, whats ur preferred location? Budget? Length of stay?

Biasalah… we can see u throw in a lots of houses to sell and rent… so if not look for u, then who else… betul tak… :wink:

got one unit New Semi Detach House for sale.
Lot: 4444, 3 bedroom, free stainless steel water tank, Price: $2xx,000 negotiable.

budget: <RM250,000

well, planning to buy and live in till end of my life.

neigbourhood is of prime concern.

must buy before year end if possible.

[quote=“Blackskin”]location: senadin… permyjaya…lutong…pujut/piasau.

budget: <RM250,000

well, planning to buy and live in till end of my life.

neigbourhood is of prime concern.

must buy before year end if possible.[/quote]

Dude, for that kind of budget… You’ll only get a single storey house… I mean for a new one… The ideal place you can find are Senadin and Desa Pujut 2 ( Permyjaya )…

Maybe you can try to call up the sales offices :

Naim Cendera Sales Office ( Desa Pujut 2 - Permyjaya )
Tel : 085 - 434801 / 434802
H/P : 016 870 5099 ( Alice Ting - Sales Manager )

Miri Housing Development Realty ( Senadin )
Tel : 085 - 426910 / 438866

btw, where are you from?? As for quality wise, don’t expect too much ok… :wink:

my lot number very beautiful LOT:4444

single storey semi-detached with 3 or 4 bedrooms is alright for me.

thanks for those of you who gave some leads.

i m a mirian been away for more than a decade. now i m back. thats for info ok.

I didn’t really get what you mean by the statement above but I’ll assumed that you’re talking about area with peaceful neighbour with less social issues.

These are info I have on areas toward the northern part of Miri… don’t know whether it’s true or not but I guess it can be a guideline…

Pujut 1 - Pujut 6 : consider as less prone to criminal case like burglary. property value are higher mainly due to location and environment.

Pujut 7 - Lutong Baru : Consider as black area especially Pujut 7… maybe due to those squatters nearby… Property value are significantly lower than those across the road to Pujut 5 & 6.

Senadin : Still prone to many social ills… burglary and etc… Better consider those houses as much farther away from the Tudan Desaras Resettlement Area as possible…

Permyjaya : Desa Indah 1 to 3 : These are low cost housing project with expensive houses… :roll: … due to location nearby to Taman Ceria and those RPR housing… not quite recommended for those who seek peaceful neighbourhood. furthermore, those area has been listed as area infected by HFM disease outbreak location. Desa Murni is a new housing with low cost houses too… Recommended place are Desa Pujut 1 & 2 which are less affected by those issues… maybe those houses there are more expensive and standard of living are higher… and Prima Villa? well, no need to discuss about that… we all know that is a high class area…

Hope these help for those who consider on the environment… on the southern part of Miri… hope someone can provide more info…

btw, there is NO intention of discriminating the poor ok… I’m just voicing out what could help …

Thyrius, where did you get those info from?

Thyrius, where did you get those info from?[/quote]

Words of mouth… gossips… contractors… developers… real estate agents… brokers… buyers… investors… coffeeshop… friends… newspaper… internet… etc… why?

Thyrius, where did you get those info from?[/quote]

Words of mouth… gossips… contractors… developers… real estate agents… brokers… buyers… investors… coffeeshop… friends… newspaper… internet… etc… why?[/quote]

Just curious ma… because I am actually staying in one of those areas you mentioned… and of course, it is good if we can get more info on this through the net ( provided if you could paste the link here ) and we will know more about investment on property ma in the near future? Betul tak?

Interested to find a 2-storeys Semi-D house as well over the pujut (1 to 5 Only) or piasau area…if anyone has any recommendations, please let me know. My budget is an around Rm 350,000.

Semi D, Fully Furnished. You just need to pack your clothes and bring your lovely family to move in. Previous owner is a well known professional in financial firm before and a good assistant to everyone who needs his help. House with good reputation and reason of selling is moving to a better house. FULL FURNISHED, bought on 7 to 8 years before. and well taken care.

i have one detached house near to Desa Pujut Bandar Baru Permyjaya planning to sale, RM350 (neg)

http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=8826

Nice description from Vixious. Does anyone know if Desa Pujut 1 and 2 and Prima Villa are completed already? Any more info regarding areas close to the city?

I have these two for sale…

2-Storey Semi-Detached House For Sale

and…

Single-Storey Detached House For Sale

Thanks for viewing…

Pelita Garden Semi Detached RM250K. Krokop Semi-D RM290K. Call 016 879 0975 for more information. Price negotiable