Any recommended workshop?

Hi guys. I drive a Honda EK3 for like 5 years already. Now all of the sudden, I notice that my car shakes a lot and I suspect that there’s something wrong with my gearbox. I could walk to any workshop and ask them fix it for me but I’m not a car expert and I’m scared that they might markup the price and slash me.

So is there any kind soul who can recommend me any good workshop for me to go and fix my car? Note, I’m not looking for any modification. So don’t recommend me any accessories shop. Thanks.

maybe the gearbox mounting rosak or engine mounting rosak!!
if this rosak, most of the workshop can fix it lar!!
workshop next to NABA piasau - sing ming workshop, BW tyre they do repairing too, william’s brother workshop, king’s auto services, aj automobile and etc lagi

Are you following the recommended gearbox oil change schedule? If not better get it changed.

[quote=“prelude23”]Hi guys. I drive a Honda EK3 for like 5 years already. Now all of the sudden, I notice that my car shakes a lot and I suspect that there’s something wrong with my gearbox. I could walk to any workshop and ask them fix it for me but I’m not a car expert and I’m scared that they might markup the price and slash me.

So is there any kind soul who can recommend me any good workshop for me to go and fix my car? Note, I’m not looking for any modification. So don’t recommend me any accessories shop. Thanks.[/quote]

i dont think you can find any workshop in miri that will not MARKUP the price. Anyway, i recommend Chong brother that is located at krokop 1. Or you can go http://www.4everfairy.com/ads see got any advertise workshop