Any part time job?

hey im bck to MIRI for my semester break for a month.so i would like to find a part time job. i have the experience in banqueting waitress. work before as sales assistant. i hope theres reply for me…anythg kindly contact me in guyzlulu@hotmail.com thank you

I’m looking for part timer who interested to do part time job in above area (Miri/Sibu/Labuan/Sandakan). The job is very simple where you need to visit retail outlets and evaluate the service given by the staff. You may need to observe and evaluate the staff on the evaluation form after your visit. You only need to spend for about 30 minutes to an hour and we pay you per outlet visit. Each of the successful visit is about RM 30 to RM 40. If you would like to know more about the job, you may log in to our company website http://www.crcg.com.my, click under Mystery Shopping tab and fill up the application form through online.

You may also call or e-mail me at : fatihah@crcg.com.my or you can call me at 03-7803 3596 Ext: 109 for further explanation.

i like to this job in miri can i?