Any other Satellite TV available (ie: Not Astro)

With as many Satellites buzzing around up there, is there any other TV programing packages that can be picked up from Malaysia. I don’t mind that the card is not sold here, I can have it mailed.

But we have India, Japan, Thailand … All with different tv.

I’m getting tired of Astros programming and censorship, would like something new.

Thanks,

I too would like to know an alternative satellite TV.

But I am most interested is the one that transmit high definition channels. Standard definition (aka Astro) looks crap on an HDTV.

You can try those china satellites :slight_smile: but it’s illegal lol

illegal or not,even the govt. house has it.

he dun understand mandarine probably

[quote=“whatman”]I too would like to know an alternative satellite TV.

But I am most interested is the one that transmit high definition channels. Standard definition (aka Astro) looks crap on an HDTV.[/quote]

Agreed. Once you watch HD (Especially Sports) it hard work to watch SD again. Maybe we can latch onto an Aussie Sat from here. They have HD.

[quote=“needPA”][quote=“whatman”]I too would like to know an alternative satellite TV.

But I am most interested is the one that transmit high definition channels. Standard definition (aka Astro) looks crap on an HDTV.[/quote]

Agreed. Once you watch HD (Especially Sports) it hard work to watch SD again. Maybe we can latch onto an Aussie Sat from here. They have HD.[/quote]

Or maybe Japan… They have HD too. If we can get their signal here, it only a matter of pointing the dish and getting a card.

That was sort of my question. Can other Providers signals be picked up in Miri, or only Astro?