Any Mitsubishi Evo 8 or 9 For Sale?

Hi guys,

Would like to ask anyone here if there’s any one of you here or might be your friends who wants to sell their Evo 8 or 9 to me.

Please let me know the price, condition of the car, year of registration and so on.

Thanks…

erm…try mudah.my or zerotohundred.com ?
kos i seldom see evo 8 or 9 around here…

[quote=“kansai7”]Hi guys,

Would like to ask anyone here if there’s any one of you here or might be your friends who wants to sell their Evo 8 or 9 to me.

Please let me know the price, condition of the car, year of registration and so on.

Thanks…[/quote]

you want buy AP from japan with higher spec?

I saw few evos in mudah already. Some quite expensive to me. I just want to check if there’s anyone here could offer me the cheapest price. Lets say below between 80k - 100k…

even evo 7 is selling around 100k…
if really got 80-100k for an evo 8 or 9…there must be smth fishy (e.g: accident) on the car before…

if evo5,you can get around rm35k. depend on the condition, anyway are you interested with evo7(330bhp/270whp) price: RM105k negotiable?

even evo 7 is selling around 100k…
if really got 80-100k for an evo 8 or 9…there must be smth fishy (e.g: accident) on the car before…[/quote]

Haha… Ya, i tot of getting evo 8 or 9 stock if there’s any so i can mod it.

if evo5,you can get around rm35k. depend on the condition, anyway are you interested with evo7(330bhp/270whp) price: RM105k negotiable?[/quote]

Evo 7? Hmm… Can you please pm me the picture of it (e.g. Engine, exterior and interior condition)?
Also the registration year, year of made and the car condition itself.
Who knows if im interested in it. Hehe…

if evo5,you can get around rm35k. depend on the condition, anyway are you interested with evo7(330bhp/270whp) price: RM105k negotiable?[/quote]

Evo 7? Hmm… Can you please pm me the picture of it (e.g. Engine, exterior and interior condition)?
Also the registration year, year of made and the car condition itself.
Who knows if im interested in it. Hehe…[/quote]

check your inbox.