Any League of Legends players or teams out there?

Hi! me and my team are looking for people to play with or against just as a casual friendly skirmish, as the LOL scene in miri seems a little slim right now, it would be great to be able to meet up and have a get together with the LOL players in miri.

I’m a LoL player … If needs kaki msg me in Garena (Kycer) hehe been playing LOL … well since it came out in SEA so i’ve played a long time… I played the US servers prior to that so If need KAKI to play just add me and Holler at me . I used to play with the (TIBBERS group) now not that great but Zickens the 1st LVL 30 player in SEA was part of our grp . Not really playing hard on LOL anymore because I am playing more WOT now .

have 7 pages of runes from :

Tank
Support
Assasin
Jungle Sins
Caster

have almost full sets of runes now.

Play styles are : Support / Tank or Assasin/Support
Fav Champ : Pantheon (Full metal baby!)
Can play almost all champs . I have 90% of the Champs in game

wont be writing all my playstyles for each Champ here cuz Im not applyin for an official clan lols XD

I’m active LoL player as well. Still playing LoL to this day. I’m 30 in NA server and 30 in Garena LoL as well. NA server with full Ad runes, AP runes and Support Runes. As for Garena I have full AD and AP runes.

I play all roles as well but limited champs that I can use that is up to Ranked standard.

I’m a high elo veteran player.Add me Qisty.If anyone needs lesson.I’ll be glad to teach them :slight_smile: I got most of my friends into LoL.It’s actually pretty big right here in st.co.We have more LoL players then dota :smiley:

So glad to see such a reply from all of you guys! this is great! add me up on LOL, Id - “neth307”, wondering if you guys have a current team of 5 that you are playing with already?

Im in the same team with some highelo players in KL.Im actually there now for the competition tomorrow at ftz.asia at ss15 :smiley:

Oh nice! all the best there! are your team members exclusively KL players? or are there any in miri? maybe we can all meet up together one day and have a simple get together.

Yeap,1 of them is ex-mirian move there for further studies.Sadly we lost to Jaeyoong new team.Oh well :3 5th place sounds good :smiley:

5th place sounds just fine, pretty sure it was a great event. How was the turn up? was there alot of teams? when will you be back to miri?

There were 32 team,8 groups and quarter were bo1 and semi and finals were bo3.Jaeyoong’s team took first place.They’ll be facing KLH next.I would like to see Jaeyoong’s team steamrolled KLH. Sunday :smiley:

There were 32 team,8 groups and quarter were bo1 and semi and finals were bo3.Jaeyoong’s team took first place.They’ll be facing KLH next.I would like to see Jaeyoong’s team steamrolled KLH. Sunday :smiley:

add me in garena…summoner name:N3v3rlos3