Any good fishing spots in Miri?

(ajiq) #1

Any good fishing spots in Miri?

(lcsiong) #2

it hard to find any good spot within Miri area, most area had been cleared by other using net and other equipment, even at offshore the result isn’t that good anymore unless you goes out far away

(ajiq) #3

I went fishing yesterday at batu satu area some good fish there but small one la

(pensel) #4

unless u really knows the local fisherman…they wont tell the area…but they can really make money by handline fishing.

(surecatch) #5

Try Lutong river, I ever saw some huge tilapia and patin there.

(nihauma) #6

can try kuala baram river

(allokitty) #7

You guys need help? I found many places with huge pond and streams full of fishies. Most of these places are well hidden yet accessible by car. :mrgreen:

(lcsiong) #8

mind pm me the location? i been keep looking for new spot

(allokitty) #9

Already PM, but if still confused go search at R/C Miri hobby forum you should able to spot some aerial photos and videos as hint. The best places with arowana and big fishes have crocs inside. Some are extremely well hidden need to travel through bushes. Some are actually loose fishin ponds hidden from public sight. Some places already claim by fishing groups after the saw the footage. Check your PM. :smiley:

**If you have a boat i know where you can find some nice lobsters and fat prawns (after tracking down fishing buoy using my drone hehehehe…). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(TehCPeng) #10

mind to pm as well bro? cheers :slight_smile:

(BlackHyppo) #11

PM me too allokitty. TQ

(allokitty) #12

Sorry for late reply, been busy creating maps for fishing. I’ve already distributed the map via email. Later will PM another updated batch. :smiley:

(hardyr) #13

pm me too. thanks

(Mikigulu) #14

kitty pm me too :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(chunchun89) #15

PM ME TOO!! THANKS!! :lol: :lol:

(hlsp79) #16

Pm me as well… Thanks,

(TehCPeng) #17

wow… great… thank you for your time to create the maps… hope you can share to me later cos didnt receive it from your last distribution :)))))))))) many thanks bro

(tom80) #18

PM me too!

(popeyedjoe) #19

pm me, pm me plssssssss… thks.

(Mikigulu) #20

kitty no pm me lerh… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: