Any filipina here?

I was just wondering if I’m the only expat housewife lurking here :x 2 years been here I only have met one filipina :roll:

ka mustaka?

Not really Filipino but I love the country : )

Lots of Filipino at Brunei here…hehehe

they have gathering yearly in Miri…

Filipino women are very hot mmmmmm… :wink:

What does it mean? Other race not hot enough for u? Tsk tsk tsk

Filipino women are much hotter in my eyes. What’s harder to get is sometimes more attractive than what you always have. …if you know what I mean. Can introduce me to some? :mrgreen:

Oh yes my granny is filipina too and she’s hot :lol: :lol:

Anyway sorry I’m just looking for filipina friend here and thank you I’ll take your words as a compliment

Go fratini pizza… lot of their worker pinoy/ philipines.

Go fratini pizza… lot of their worker pinoy/ philipines.[/quote]

I know I’ve been there and in Mr. Ho’s fine food… What I want to meet are housewives which have children… That kind of group :smiley:

Go fratini pizza… lot of their worker pinoy/ philipines.[/quote]

I know I’ve been there and in Mr. Ho’s fine food… What I want to meet are housewives which have children… That kind of group :D[/quote]

That kind of group was very “rare”. I think you are the only special one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you may try Labuan and Sabah…fuyooo…Filipino is like everywhere!

try go to phillipino restaurant, infront of CM2, (Sommerset Hotel area)
Maybe they can help you.

Filipinos are very nice, open and tolerant people. So far my experience with them have been very pleasant. I wish prosperity for their country.

Thank u very much

Thank u very much[/quote]

I so agreed with that…My life at Brunei here been surrounded by filipinos and only one thing I can say…they are like brother and sister to me. Before I decided to visit the Phil last month…lots of people warned me not to talk to stranger there, or better cancelled my trip caused it’s dangerous…But after I been there and came back, all I can think of is…I wanna to visit The Phil again!!!

I so agreed with that…My life at Brunei here been surrounded by filipinos and only one thing I can say…they are like brother and sister to me. Before I decided to visit the Phil last month…lots of people warned me not to talk to stranger there, or better cancelled my trip caused it’s dangerous…But after I been there and came back, all I can think of is…I wanna to visit The Phil again!!![/quote]

Every where is dangerous right :smiley: nice to hear u’ve been there… I miss phillipines I’ve been living abroad about 10 years and If I go back there it’s only a few days… The people there are nice always greet u with a smile, if u ask for direction they will sincerely help u… The food, the people, the place u’ll enjoy it… And yeah the island u will love it :slight_smile:

I so agreed with that…My life at Brunei here been surrounded by filipinos and only one thing I can say…they are like brother and sister to me. Before I decided to visit the Phil last month…lots of people warned me not to talk to stranger there, or better cancelled my trip caused it’s dangerous…But after I been there and came back, all I can think of is…I wanna to visit The Phil again!!![/quote]

Every where is dangerous right :smiley: nice to hear u’ve been there… I miss phillipines I’ve been living abroad about 10 years and If I go back there it’s only a few days… The people there are nice always greet u with a smile, if u ask for direction they will sincerely help u… The food, the people, the place u’ll enjoy it… And yeah the island u will love it :)[/quote]

I agree. Ive only been to manila once and i must say, i am looking forward to my next visit.
Most people ive met are sincerely helpful, not those who expect something in return for helping you.
Just dont drive in the Philippines, you will get a heart attack :lol:

LOL, yeah me too when I am using the taxi to Airport passed thru Pasay…then I used the Tricycle at Boracay and Cebu…but it’s a good experiences : )

Sorry Jetsetter, we suppose to look for friends for you at here, then out of topic…hahaha, how about MabuhayCity.com?