Any cheap Petronas license company for sale?

how much are you selling?
contact finddrill@yahoo.com

Hi excellead… first of all…on behalf of the Mods team, wish to welcome you to MC.net and happy foruming brother.

Regarding your question…hmmm… sure someone could give you a hand…hehe :mrgreen:

Selamat Datang excellead! enjoy your stay and happy foruming.

Regarding your question, as far as I am concern, nobody will sell this Petronas Licence easily because to get a Petronas Licence is not that easy as you might think. You need a long procedures to get one and you must have fulfill some categories as well and you have to maintain your status according to the requirement also, if not, your licence will be suspended or your company will be blacklisted. So far, that is what i know…

Hola ExcelLead…welcome 2 MC.Net:smiley:

Wwooo u hv ‘big’ taste ter dude…agreed wt Carol, it’s nt easy 2 get 1 o even 2buy 1 unless u find few ‘AliBaba’ out ter… :wink:

It is very very Hard to get the license… Some people even use they whole life also cant get it the Petronas License… :lol: :lol:

Aiyah, what to do?
Only certain race can get it mah. As long as your company is 100% bumi, then ok lah. Nowaday, even you use Alibaba name better be someone from the company too as they might conduct spot-check. Even those Alibaba are getting clever now, know how much to demand from the company itself.

This is what we called 1MALAYSIA.

Aiyah, what to do?
Only certain race can get it mah. As long as your company is 100% bumi, then ok lah. Nowaday, even you use Alibaba name better be someone from the company too as they might conduct spot-check. Even those Alibaba are getting clever now, know how much to demand from the company itself.

This is what we called 1MALAYSIA.[/quote]

Hehe now different like before… Even Bumiputra also hard to get already!!

For sale not but for rent, you might get it

Bolehland… if U willing to pay the price nothing is impossible. Do U mean Petrol Station license dude??

I think he means ready made registered company
with valid Petronas license to supply O&G stuff to
Petronas or Shell.

go thorough legasl procedure n HSE procedure

easy way, go takeover petronas contractor wit VDP like naum did with dayang

Your email cannot be reached.
Pls contact natsinned@gmail.com.
State your budget for the Licence.
Tks.

I can help you get the license, but there is as usual a fee involved. Also when you say cheap, how cheap?

u can joint venture wit us,
our petronas license is mechanical rotating, engine and valve.

tumpang your post arrr brother excellead…
i am also looking for the petronas license owner lahhh and hope to team up to sell stuffs to petronas :idea:
i am on the supplier side and can supply anythings with a cheaper price from factory
got cheap supply baru got untung mahhh !!!
anyone interested, let me know your items, we can team up to make some profits :smiley:
i am normally based in china to look for GOOD THINGS.
1.3 billion population market n somemore world factory. banyak good things here.

You wanna sell ur stuff? does your china goods come with sirim approval? if not don’t bother, we’re in the Oil & Gas business, we do not accept half-past six items, we have a standard to mantain.

as far as i know, most of the oil and gas equipment follows API standard from US. I am not trying to offense lah… we do respect the sirim standard since we are malaysian. oil and gas is a complicated international business and most of the manufacturer will put the API standard first… :smiley:

got a kind offer from forumer. :arrow: thank you arrrr and sorry can not reply using a private message because my private message reply function is still not on (restriction for newbieee). at this moment, we may not get involve on selling petronas product because of the company strategy. our current business strength is more on supplying stuffs. we have well connection with the manufacturer from China and all over the world. All these manufacturers have regularly supplied stuffs to MNC oil company. system in china is about the same in petronas. we therefore have established good connection with manufacturers and MNC oil and gas company here. dealing with manufacturers is an exhausted job and you have to keep trace with them all the time. we can offer the same things with a CHEAPER price directly from manufacturer. same BRAND same MANUFACTURER. we have done some homeworks to get the SWECs from Petronas and list down some cagtegories we are particular interested,
:idea:
PC1 chemicals, 03 drilling fluid/workover chemicals
PD1 drilling equipment and materials, 01 drill bits and nozzles
PI1 intrumentation, 03 metering system, 07 flow instruments, 08 level instruments, 11 pressure intruments, 12 temperatur instrument, 14 valves
PM1 mechanical, 01 corrosion protection, 05 marine systems, 10 transmission equipment, 11 bearings, 24 seal, 26 water maker/desalination
PR1 rotating equipment, 01 compressors, 04 centrifugal pump, 05 rotary pumps, 06 reciprocating pumps, special purpose pumps (ALL, my expertise in research…hehe)
PS1 safety and protection system, 07 environment protection equipment, 08 pipeline leak detection system (PLBS)
PV1 valves, 01 ball valves (ALL kinds, my teammate favorite products)

if you have a petronas license or got petronas order, we are very willingly to work together since we are new in the malaysia oil and gas equipment market. still learning… we can share some info and make some spark. if you need any info from my side, DROP me an message, all info and quote FREEEEEEE :stuck_out_tongue: , dont worry. make friend first then make bussiness. always our philosophy !!! for other items, juga boleh drop me message. :roll:

can anybody explain to me what the procedure or requirement need to be fulfil to get the license for drilling rig both offshore and land. if possible, any one of you have any contact number of person who could help me to get this license. this is important as my company is newly establish and need a license from Petronas to start business?

yes, we can assist you company to apply for this license, subjected that your company meets the minimum requirements.

Please e-mail me at petronaslicensing@gmail.com

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.