Another New food court in City

Last weekend I saw a new food court in Center Point phase 2 area…Some of the shops are already operating…anyone Forumates been there?

i went to a shop call “Da Pai Dang”, facing the main road to Tanjung. Nothing special lo…

It’s too isolated and inconvenient for me to go over.

My office is just over there. There is a Sabah Food, Da Pai Dang, White Coffee cafe, The Sun City food court also opened.

Hello…hello… brothers and sisters… ladies and gentlemen

If you feel that there is a place where you could recommend for breakfast… feel free to click on the link below and add in your suggestion there so we could gather all the information for others…ok… thanks for your koperasi…hehe…

Recommended Places to have breakfast in Miri?

:lol: :lol:

not really about the best place to hv bf. Just talking about the new place and its not really good anyway. The Sabah coffee shop food sux except for their roti canai is not too bad. White coffee dunno wat they’re selling. only serve meehoon and white coffee… duh! Da Pai Dang not too bad la. They are very generous is giving prawns. I would recommend their laksa.

true oso ya… if good and recommended one… can go to that link la… if gossip abt bad and sux food… stick it in here…hahaha…

Ya! Ya! The Sabah coffee shop sux big time. The kopi peng or teh c peng is the worse ever. Only had 2 sips and left. U won’t get to taste the coffee at all…as if u r drinking milk.

Sun city…went there last nite…for minum…not bad…but its the inside one, not the food stall area.

Sun city… where is it??

Behind, behind, behind OCBC bank.

The name suncity reminds me of sun complex in KL. :stuck_out_tongue: Went there for lunch this afternoon and its already filled with people mostly from other place. The place is nice. NIght time can go yam cha also.

I heard they’re going to open a steambot restaurant there soon.
Four steambot in 1 table so everyone can eat whatever they want without fighting over it with each other when the other accidentally took urs inside the steambot coz i knw some ppl doe that. The fren put everything inside then dun even get the chance to eat already finish by their fren :lol: :lol: it occurs to me la everytime.
So i think i’ll definitely love it if they open this shop. :lol: :wink: :wink:

[quote=“pinklover9461”]Four steambot in 1 table so everyone can eat whatever they want without fighting over it with each other when the other accidentally took urs inside the steambot coz i knw some ppl doe that. The fren put everything inside then dun even get the chance to eat already finish by their fren :lol: :lol: it occurs to me la everytime.
So i think i’ll definitely love it if they open this shop. :lol: :wink: :wink:[/quote]

Char… that is the fun part of it ma… don’t u think so… siapa cepat dia dapat ma… hehehe… i would prefer to have all in one pot if having steamboat with my family members…

Belum try having steamboat meal with friends…so no comment if I like to share or be single potted…
:wink:

[quote=“smallee”]i would prefer to have all in one pot if having steamboat with my family members…

Belum try having steamboat meal with friends…so no comment if I like to share or be single potted…
:wink:[/quote]

If 1 family together of course nvr mind… Put everything in, then wait then every eats, then nex round, some other member of the family put ma… :lol: :lol:

I think u shoul dtry having it wit ur frens sometimes… I realise iz oso fun but oso annoying since when things like that happens to me lor…

:wink: :wink:

[quote=“pinklover9461”][quote=“smallee”]i would prefer to have all in one pot if having steamboat with my family members…

:wink:[/quote]

If 1 family together of course nvr mind… Put everything in, then wait then every eats, then nex round, some other member of the family put ma… :lol: :lol:

I think u shoul dtry having it wit ur frens sometimes… I realise iz oso fun but oso annoying since when things like that happens to me lor…

:wink: :wink:[/quote]

Maybe u should tell them to wait next time… and not whack everything of the pot before u r ready…hahaha… have fun…

Went to Sun City (at Center Point Phase II) to have a drink with frens last night and the place was super crowded! We ordered kolok mee, chicken maryland and ikan panggang. Unfortunately, the food only so so nia.