Android OS issues

IOS6 has this wifi greyed out…do u experience it?while my android working perfectly…installed blackmart and … :twisted: …IOS is catered for iPhone hardware,so it’s optimized…android has to customised for different hardware…

it all depends on individual. if u want something that out of normal and do customization on your phone than android will do. i am using SGS I and so far i can use the latest OS for android even its custom ROM but still can be use for daily use. but if u just want the normal phone without any hassle any phone will do either its android, iOS, Symbian, Java, Windows Phone or even monochrome screen phone. all system have its (+) and (-). its up to user itself.

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”][quote=“akiraceo”]there are many other ways to get ‘free’ paid apps if that is your thing , on iOS :stuck_out_tongue:

Nowadays no need for jailbreak to even get paid apps for free with the help of the Chinese hackers :mrgreen:[/quote]

Ya…but…Kuaiyong you only get CHINESE Version of those apps…it’s not updated either…

Android got it’s own installous…4shared app…search anything you want in 4shared app…musics,apps…then find the most suitable one…install…done.

But thumbs up for iOS to have best out of the box experiences.but still much to improve…you browse pictures, you wanna send some to your friends…for android…you mark all the one you want and share to whatsapp or Line…but ain’t gonna happen in iOS…have to go to whatsapp…choose and send…[/quote]

u can install the Chinese version of google play store … tons of apps that is not in the official Google Play Store

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”][quote=“akiraceo”]there are many other ways to get ‘free’ paid apps if that is your thing , on iOS :stuck_out_tongue:

Nowadays no need for jailbreak to even get paid apps for free with the help of the Chinese hackers :mrgreen:[/quote]

Ya…but…Kuaiyong you only get CHINESE Version of those apps…it’s not updated either…

Android got it’s own installous…4shared app…search anything you want in 4shared app…musics,apps…then find the most suitable one…install…done.

But thumbs up for iOS to have best out of the box experiences.but still much to improve…you browse pictures, you wanna send some to your friends…for android…you mark all the one you want and share to whatsapp or Line…but ain’t gonna happen in iOS…have to go to whatsapp…choose and send…[/quote]

Kuaiyong is nice, but there are other alternatives. Try 25pp, tons of english apps available, even the latest :mrgreen:

i admit iOS has tons of limitations due to piracy restrictions, I used to hate it! But now I’m used to it, why pirate when u can get the original for free :mrgreen: .

iOS has this very weird region lock thingy…when i want to download Google Maps… they wouldn’t let me due to the apps only available in United States…bloody hell!!

For droid…anything…4Shared…4shared…4shared…well…not all available…but…most of the apps i want is available.

by the way…anyone played with windows phone?

Apa la…

Can afford smartphone but not apps?!

Stil ask ur parents for $$$, izzit?

Buy ur fav apps to help the developers

I bought launcher n toolbox app