All about Hummer

just saw this H3 driven by a Bruneian.
WOW is what i had to say about this car.

He is parking it in front of the hotel lobby now.

photos pls!

i cant take photos just now.

Wow! HUMMER?! Isn’t that’s the America Military car? can be bought by civilians also…Sweet…

H3 is the small version

Plate Number KS1315? Correct

not sure. the driver wearing specs. sik ngam lalu…

hahah

saw it yesterday night at the airport…

I have this H3 pic. Hehehe. Always parking at airport

meh…i thought it was big (saw at Imperial Hotel last 3 weeks)…
I think Ninja King bigger…

[quote=“J.Howard”]meh…i thought it was big (saw at Imperial Hotel last 3 weeks)…
I think Ninja King bigger…[/quote]

let c how if bigger ninja king hit face to face with hummer H3!!! siapa keras sikit!!! hahahhahhahhaha

ever happen at brunei few mth ago… kia sorento hit face to face with hummer!! know wat happen to hummer n kia sorento???

the kia sorento flatten and the hummer minor scratch?

i got the photo…but my pc un ngam with my hp…black colour one rite?upload it this few days

[quote=“alexysl”][quote=“J.Howard”]meh…i thought it was big (saw at Imperial Hotel last 3 weeks)…

let c how if bigger ninja king hit face to face with hummer H3!!! siapa keras sikit!!! hahahhahhahhaha

ever happen at brunei few mth ago… kia sorento hit face to face with hummer!! know wat happen to hummer n kia sorento???[/quote]

the H3 model is targeted more to the public market, venture into SUV market. that’s why the size is considerably smaller than Ninja King… :stuck_out_tongue:

wait till you see an H2 face to face with a Ninja King. :mrgreen:

the owner must be some kind of a petrolhead, the hummer is known for guzzling fuels. 8)

That would be black colour, right?

i heard it’s bullet proof?

bullet proof is only available on America Military Truck!!! some hv to special order!!!

the real H1 & H2 is wider than nissan v12 dump truck!!!

wow! is that really?? Hmmm…let’s see if the rich in Miri r going to own this car one day. :smiley: It would be great just to enjoy looking at it. :smiley:

[quote=“alexysl”][quote=“J.Howard”]meh…i thought it was big (saw at Imperial Hotel last 3 weeks)…

ever happen at brunei few mth ago… kia sorento hit face to face with hummer!! know wat happen to hummer n kia sorento???[/quote]

ayat pun tunggang langgang. Head to head lah…

Sorento vs Hummer memang not fair.
Hummer vs Hammer baru ngam.

check this out…
http://ascendency.tigblog.org/post/449309
i wish I can have that school bus… :mrgreen:

nah…its HMMV (High Mobility Multi-purpose Vehicle).
Civilians model called Hummer, by General Motors.