Ajisen Ramen Miri - be updated!

Hi everyone! Ajisen Ramen Miri is creating a customers database for our SMS service, so please drop by Ajisen Ramen Miri today to fill in your name, email and hp number or drop an email to rumiko5132@yahoo.com or PM at [url=http://www.facebook.com/marlenelim]http://www.facebook.com/marlenelim or even at MC.net here and you will be updated with our latest daily specials and value meals! Cheers!
Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

P/s: pssst…privilege card coming soon!!!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AjisenMiri (support and “LIKE” us here to get updates on specials)

Address: Lot 2410, Block 5, Ground & 1st Floor, Boulevard Commercial Centre, 98000 Miri, Malaysia (opposite Magnum 4D and Boulevard Shopping Mall)

Opening Hours: Mon - Fri: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Sat: 10:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sun: 10:30 am - 9:30 pm

For reservations and takeaway - 085-432221
Ajisen Ramen Miri - First and Only in East Malaysia.

Good luck with your biz. I’m not going there.

did you improve the air quality

last time with the previous owner Shaki Japanese or something I went inside and walked straight back out…so smelly of fish

Thanks Ladiesman
Hi LT - it’snot Shiki anymore. Thanks :slight_smile:

[quote=“Marlene”]Thanks Ladiesman
Hi LT - it’snot Shiki anymore. Thanks :)[/quote]

is it your place?

if so I will go cause your so pretty

think can go there have a try/look…might as well PM or just ask from you…
cause i’m actually gonna bring my sister to try it in ajisen ramen when free…she just came back from kl :slight_smile:

good food. very very very good food

Really? Must go try it out! :slight_smile:

this man has said good food!!! i wanna try :smiley: !!!

just went there yesterday…japanese food best :smiley: …wasabi original XD…
and other food there nice :3
just asked about the privilege card…still not yet out =w=

i like the gravy or soup (whateverlah)… damn sedap

must try then

No offence to TS owh…

Erm why always got foreign delicacies restaurant newly open in Miri owh? jap food,western francise Mcd,KFC ler and etc…Ever wonder why there’s no local sarawakian delicacies restaurant offering something like 'kasam,jukut,salai ikan+terung iban,sayur daun ubi tutuk and etc…
Hurm maybe becoz of it demand?

[quote=“ninold80”]No offence to TS owh…

Erm why always got foreign delicacies restaurant newly open in Miri owh? jap food,western francise Mcd,KFC ler and etc…Ever wonder why there’s no local sarawakian delicacies restaurant offering something like 'kasam,jukut,salai ikan+terung iban,sayur daun ubi tutuk and etc…
Hurm maybe becoz of it demand?[/quote]

Of course its the demand. :roll:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: [quote=“LadiesMan217”]Good luck with your biz. I’m not going there.[/quote]

[quote=“ninold80”]No offence to TS owh…

are you from sri aman?

There is, last time… LynJimbun did offer… unfortunately the business is not that good.

And then another small shop open in 3rd floor Wisma Pelita… it was 1999. also not there anymore.

There is 1 eatery shop in Centrepoint, kelabit - iban food. you may try there.

Eat-out is not a part of local people tradition. They love to having dinner with the comfort of their own kitchen…

I went there a few times with my sons. We all sort of agree that the noodle is a bit hard and no other variety of noodles. Also the prices are a bit expensive. Overall, the taste is good and evironment is nice, good that you ban smoking. That’s my take. Cheers.

[quote=“sagaraptor”][quote=“ninold80”]No offence to TS owh…

are you from sri aman?

There is, last time… LynJimbun did offer… unfortunately the business is not that good.

And then another small shop open in 3rd floor Wisma Pelita… it was 1999. also not there anymore.

There is 1 eatery shop in Centrepoint, kelabit - iban food. you may try there.

Eat-out is not a part of local people tradition. They love to having dinner with the comfort of their own kitchen…[/quote]

Au kaban,I’m from Sungga,Sri Aman. At centrepoint? Ok2 I will try… Hurm…been livin away from kampung so susah to get local stuff… want to make myself,dunno how especially kasam jukut… Definitely gonna miss all the local delicacies further more when stationed in Abu Dhabi next year… Hais… Noo more,midin,kuyung,terung iban,salai and etc…

ukai sungga… SUNGA… well. Aku ari Seduku.

heheh…suri…asal sama munyi,ya meh nyk hehe… Seduku? Kenu ko jako niang apai suba mayuh bala kami d seduku meh…