Ahmad Ismail suspended and stripped of his posts for three y

Ahmad Ismail suspended and stripped of his posts for three years

KUALA LUMPUR: Umno has suspended its Bukit Bendera division chief Datuk Ahmad Ismail of his membership rights and stripped him of his posts for three years for making remarks which were deemed offensive by the Chinese community.

The decision was made at a specially convened supreme council meeting yesterday.

Other developments yesterday were:

Barisan Nasional component parties immediately welcomed the decision, saying that Umno had recognised the coalitions feelings;

Ahmad urged calm among the Malays and Umno members but refused to retract the controversial remarks which were made while campaigning for the Permatang Pauh by-election;

The Cabinet which met yesterday saw that race relations in the country was showing not so good signs and the Government would keep a close watch on the situation;

The police will not hesitate to take stern action against anyone inciting racial tension, said Deputy Inspector-General Tan Sri Ismail Omar.

link:http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/9/11/nation/2001187&sec=nation

Saw him on TV news last nite… still as arrogant as ever… still insists that he did nothing wrong… :evil:
Should just stripped him naked and throw into “kandang babi” 8)

[quote=“Crusaders”]Saw him on TV news last nite… still as arrogant as ever… still insists that he did nothing wrong… :evil:
Should just stripped him naked and throw into “kandang babi” 8)[/quote]

hahahahhahahahha…crusader, u really make me laugh my arse off…hahahahhah(stripped naked in kandang babi) :mrgreen:

Oh my, that would be a great humiliation. What a great idea! :mrgreen:

EF are u a bit merciful? kandang harimaw would be ok too :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hahhahah…baham…what if that kandang are full of “wild boar”… :mrgreen:

wild boar is scared and food of harimaw :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: EFFFFFFFFF

hahahah baham, if like that than suit him up in wild boar costume and throw him in kandang harimau :mrgreen: …double the humiliation :lol:

EF if the wild boar that u r referring to is merely a FIGURINE, it would be ok to him :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: he will only hate u if it is a live/real wild boar :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

let’s get back to the topic :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: sorry

[attachment=0]svfocus_ahmad.jpg[/attachment]

What a shame… TAK TAHU MALU… still act like a superstar :evil:

[quote=“Crusaders”][attachment=0]svfocus_ahmad.jpg[/attachment]

What a shame… TAK TAHU MALU… still act like a superstar :evil:[/quote]
he is happy that he ruin his own reputation… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

u see his face also like an evil.

I think this is the 3rd thread I saw about this ahmad character. I want to chip in for ‘Assassinate Ahmad’ collection box… we shouldstart a collection box to hire some pro or semi pro assassin, unless someone can afford to hire one without such donation.

Hired Angelina Jolie. Do you see movie “Wanted”

By the way, do you see my signature? :mrgreen:

Hired Angelina Jolie. Do you see movie “Wanted”
By the way, do you see my signature?[/quote]

children, do you really believe that violence is the way to deal with guys like this? punching parking attendent out of anger is one thing… but assassinating a politician, or any other use of violence for political (or business) reasons will almost never produce long lasting meaningful outcome.