- To drive the development of life agency businesses of the branch and its surrounding towns in accordance with the preset business targets and business strategies.
- To plan for the recruitment, training and development of the life division agency force.
- To design and implement various training, sales and promotional activities to motivate the agency force and boost the sales.
- To develop and sustain the business networking as a continuous business strategy to grow the business via multiple sales channels.
- To assist the branch life operations and to ensure full compliance with company’s policies, procedures & regulatory requirements at all times.
- To liaise closely with the Operations staff for all issues relating to life operations matters.
- To build and manage new agencies to expand business growth
- To identify & recruit direct appointment of new leaders through agency and branch initiative.
- To assist & conduct relevant company & industry training.
- To ensure full compliance with company’s policies, procedures & regulatory requirements at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, any field.
- Market information on life insurance industry.
- Possess people management, training & public speaking skills
- Minimum 4 years related experience preferably in insurance/ financial industry