- Responsible for entering project documentation and reports;
- Assist the project manager and project team in maintaining the project schedule with and tracking deadlines;
- Maintain accurate contact information for all project employees and subcontractors;
- Responsible in the preparing all correspondence and documentation related to projects;
- Assist in maintaining professional working relationships with the project team, other trades on site and the customer;
- Adhere to system and process for efficient departmental and interdepartmental operation;
- Assist the team in preparing and submitting invoice and expense reports as required
- Provide support in multi tasking and undertake ad-hoc duties.
- Possess at least Diploma / Degree in Business Studies or Management;
- More than 2 years relevant working experience in construction field;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Good in Microsoft office & Microsoft Project;
- Proficient in English language, Bahasa Malaysia language, both spoken and written.
- Able to speak in Mandarin and others local dialect are an advantages.