- Degree in Accounting and/or Professional Qualification in ACCA/CPA/CIMA/MIA or equivalent.
- Able to work independently and as team leader, responsible and self initiative.
- responsible for accurate and timely submission of monthly and yearly management accounts, financial reports, SST Return, Tax computation, budget and forecast for both internal and external purposes.
- Liaise with auditors, secretary, banker and relevant authorities for financial corporate matter and internal control issues.
- Adhere and monitor compliance of accounting controls by prepapring and recommending policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and prepare information reports, financial statements, financial reports and analysis.
- Analyse cash flow, cost control and expenses to guide business decision.
- Ensure financial compliance with all statutory requirements including FRS, Companies Acts, Tax Law.
- Based in Miri and willing to travel to branches if required.