Position : 1pax
Job Type: Full-time
· Preparing statutory accounts.
· Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
· Customer Credit Control
· Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
· Planning and budget control.
· Preparation of financial reports.
· Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings.
· Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold.
· Make and track payments.
· Review employee expenses and make reimbursements.
· Prepare bank reconciliation
· Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs.
· Data entry
· Disburse funds as needed
· Diploma in Accounting and above
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
· Able to do a full set of account with minimum supervision.
· Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
· Good communication and written skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
· Meet the company performance indicators and must be self-motivated and proactive.
· Pleasant personality, self-disciplined, independent, responsible, good people skills & is a team player.
· Creative & Bold.
· Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
· Preferable with valid driving license & possess own transport.