- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R and debtors report, A/P and creditor report, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Manipulate UBS accounting system and handle full set of account.
- To key in and check transaction to account system for daily accounting operations.
- To prepare management report accurately for Financial Controller review every 6th of month.
- Prepare Cash in hand report and submit to Financial Controller on every Monday.
- Assist in issuing invoices and filling invoices.
- Review and amend incorrect account posting.
- Daily data entry processing.
- Closely follow up payment and collection with client or supplier.
- Oversee inter-companies transactions.
- Issuance of payment voucher, cash voucher, cheque and etc.
- Assist in preparation of audit and tax schedules with external auditors.
- Liaise with all levels includes liaising with internal staff, Auditor and Tax Agent, GST submission.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 year(s) experience in accounting, in similar position.
- Understanding of Integrated Management System of ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 standard requirements
- Able to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines required by Management.
- Computer literate.