Accident at Lai Pau ..Did anyone see?

I see this thread at metro
““KERETA Honda Integra yang terbabas dan hampir terbalik sebelum merempuh tembok batu rumah seorang penduduk di Taman Lai Pau, Jalan Lapangan Terbang Miri. Foto: Abdul Rahman Adam (20/07/2012)””

http://www.hmetro.com.my/myMetro/Gallery/index_html?idg=FotoMenarik

oh my gosh, there’s someone inside the car, why nobody saves the guy first? could’ve been injured from the accident.

USDM Integra!!!

wat a waste…

God. No wonder the wall on that house is gone when i pass this morning. Just noticed. What could be the cause of this accident?

cause of accident = “I BELIEVE I CAN FLY… I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY…” :mrgreen:

cause of accident = “I BELIEVE I CAN FLY… I BELIEVE I CAN GO THROUGH A WALL…” :mrgreen:[/quote]
Help you edit abit :lol:

No worries guys… Both of them are fine and without injuries just minor scratches. The car however, total loss sadly.

The guy was driving at 80 then he lost control… So maybe he nervous so he press the accel instead of the brake…

whoa, kind of doubtful going at 80 will result in that crash… 120 above I believe la.

curious how it really happened though…

That’s what the guy driving told me…

i will only say that a drunk man will never admit he is drunk…

hehe…

but I am really more interested in how he managed to flip his car onto the wall like that…

Maybe he hit the drain first then he flipped onto the wall? Cause there’s a pretty huge drain there

Still a kid driving, no wonder.

So sayang that car.

its a damn ■■■■ malaysian brick we use…no certificate pass for the brick?

Good lor the wall pecah…otherwise the kid will end up dead…just like road barrier also lor…

LOL? i don think there any brick certificate in malaysia… aiya, now days brick people use to build not strong as last time…

@ah kong
It’s not the brick fault… It’s not concrete anyway… Why blame the brick? When drivers are going through that bend very fast? :roll:

[quote=“Eugene91”]@ah kong
It’s not the brick fault… It’s not concrete anyway… Why blame the brick? When drivers are going through that bend very fast? :roll:[/quote]
people now days after get permanent license, they always drive fast. i wonder drive so fast for what? is reward waiting them when they reach? :roll:

this is just wrong… :lol:

the car seems familiar. I just hope its not one of my friends’ cousin car that happen.