Accident again at Jalan Bakam Bridge just now 6 May 11:30pm

Just came back from town 15 minutes ago and when i was by passing this Jalam Bakam Bridge near Luak Esplanade, i saw a Waja accident there, quite serious and i think it was just happens only and waiting for towing, no idea how is the driver or any other passenger…

I remembered 2 weeks ago i saw another one, which is also caused by this “bridge that under repair”, all the cars was forced and ordered to make “U” turn after the accident but i was quite wondering why i didn’t see this on the news, or may be i missed it.

My comments is, the contractor for this project is not doing enough in safety or to prevent accidents happens, after the first accidents i saw 2 weeks back then only the contractor putting the deviders there… so sad to see these…

I wish anyone who see this can be more careful when you are driving using this road…

Yong, i saw u last week on saturday afternoon i think :smiley: :smiley: i blink my headlights at u but u never respond :frowning:

why are they taking so long to complete the construction? its been over for a few months already rght? somehow feel like its been there for years. even put the plastic polls to seperate the roads.

[quote=“BMyself”]Yong, i saw u last week on saturday afternoon i think :smiley: :smiley: i blink my headlights at u but u never respond :frowning:

why are they taking so long to complete the construction? its been over for a few months already rght? somehow feel like its been there for years. even put the plastic polls to seperate the roads.[/quote]

I didn’t notice which one is you leh … :slight_smile: I don’t even know what car you are driving :slight_smile:

Hope everyone is still in good shape although I do not know who is the driver and passengers.

Maybe becoz the reporters are now sleeping… hehe…

[quote=“YONG_9009”]My comments is, the contractor for this project is not doing enough in safety or to prevent accidents happens, after the first accidents i saw 2 weeks back then only the contractor putting the deviders there… so sad to see these…[/quote] Because those stupid contractor want to save money and they never learn from the mistake… that is their mentality…

Thanks for the advise and keep watch…and u be careful too while driving there…

me 2, saw u 2day yong,pass by me… wana highlight but afraid u dnt recognize me…hehehehee…

tat stretch of road…yeah,hav seen a number of near misses there s well… even 1 of our forumer, QMK9133 also almost had n accident there once…jst arrved frm bintulu,did not expect…

not enuf warnings, lights , esp 8 nite… dnt knw what is goin on…

I was driving land cruiser. nevermind :smiley: :smiley: next time blink u again

Huh? another one here, i also donno you leh… i think i need to change my car already :lol:

[quote="YONG_9009

Huh? another one here, i also donno you leh… i think i need to change my car already :lol:[/quote]
hehee,no, keep it…nice ba Ford Lynx SV… hehehee…

WAH!!! even my car model also you know ah? so niche in the market leh … :mrgreen:

yeap. i was thr too. my friend was the one involved in that accident. luckily nothing bad happen la. just that the car quite serious the damage. his was driving too fast. around 150-180 le. then when reach corner can’t stop. the car hit the bridge then hit the lamp post. what car u guys drive? yong? bmyself?

aiyoo ahzai89,ur friend drive soo fast wanna go where?wife wanna give birth izzit?hehe… i gotta admit that area is accident prone. last sunday i was on the way back from bekenu with my dad, i was surprised to see a head on car coming my way. there are not enough road signage to indicate that construction works are goin on. the most dangerous part is the corner bridge at the miri port something area.

The construction is very slow… No wonder they put the sigh Slow Man At Work…

hehe. no…i dnt knw why he drive so fast. test his engine gua? i was jst behind him when the accident happen. he still overtake us…my friend was like driving 160kmph already & slow down cuz there is a corner in front. but he still full throttle. luckily both the passenger & driver only suffer minor injuries. the girl was still ok la. my friend gt a few cuts. i got the car pic but dnt knw whether want upload it or not. haha.