About Maggie!

i love Maggie …
I love my Maggie curry with egg … i love my asam laksa maggie , i love tomyam flavor the most !!
how about u guys ?? is there any secret recipes u guys wanna share ?? hehehe

Mee maggie sedap dimakan, cepat dimasak~

i normally eat maggie with egg.

sama lah kita…no egg, no syiok.

hahaha… chicken flavour with egg

.<

wa… i hungry already… hahah… although i cook the maggie with egg is the egg all mixed up in the soup… not like yours

hee … i cook like tat, just pour in the egg while waitin for the water to boil … don’t stir the egg yolk , and add in maggie noodles when the water is boiled … guys , normally when u put in the seasoning ? during the time u cook the noodle or after u cook the noodle and pour it into the bowl ?

just wanna share with u guys … Daddy Noodle+Maggie Curry seasoning taste nice !!! maybe its due to the sweet taste of Daddy Noodle

for me i stir it… i add the seasoning before i put in the noodle… i add in the egg after noodle done cooking… so just cook it a while and stir

Maggie lover too, my process are:
Wait till water boil, put in the seasoning come with it cook for another 20 sec, put in the mee cook until half done, put in the egg stir to mix untill all done, add in pepper & sesame oil before serve.
normally it took me 3 min plus. How much time you ppl cook?

2 to 3 mins … definitely not longer than 3 mins coz i dun like it when the noodle went too soft

oi…
dun eat maggie so much lah…
easy cancer.:wink:
they gt put wax.thatz y the noodle never stick together when u cook.nt like the other noodles that need put into cold water than not sticky.
plus,u eat so much later die le wont decay.^^

no add mayonis?[/quote]

ive been living my life for 21 years and i had never heaerd any one cook maggi with mayonise !!hahaha

yea… with mayonaise??

I can’t stand the spicyness of the curry one (but I love the smell) and I love the chicken flaour! Usually I will crush the mee inside the packet by pounding my fist into it. Then cook. You need to learn by yourself when to stop boiling it or the noodles won’t taste nice if it is too soggy and soft.

I just use the spoon to eat hehe…

You guys should try Tesco Mee (vegetable flavour), it’s great too! Cheaper than Maggi!!! Too bad cannot get it here.

BTW what happened to Mee Daddy? I loved it! Can eat it wet, dry or raw! Man, I believe some of my Malay friends ate maggi mee raw…to me it was too freaky :shock:

Recipe 1: Maggie Chicken + Egg Stired (Seasoning in bowl not when cooking)
Recipe 2: Maggie Chicken + Yeo’s Chicken Curry Tin + Egg

[quote=“Eugene91”]Recipe 1: Maggie Chicken + Egg Stired (Seasoning in bowl not when cooking)
Recipe 2: Maggie Chicken + Yeo’s Chicken Curry Tin + Egg[/quote]

omg eugene … i used to eat like that
any of u guys ever heard of Fried Maggi Curry ?

Here how its done:
Boil the noodle and get rid of the water after it is cooked … and put it somewhere else first - then put the perencah inside a small cup and add a bit of water and stir it so that it get mixed with the water, dont put too much water, just a bit , enough to make the perencah a bit basah2
slice some onions , then put 2 spoons of minyak masak into the kuali … and let the kuali becomes hot
then tumis the onions until u get the smell and put the boiled noodle inside, stir a bit and then put the perencah that has been mixed with water inside …
then stir it again and put egg and fried it together …and add some seasoning and salt … stir2 and then walaa !!!

[quote=“annunaki”]

Man, I believe some of my Malay friends ate maggi mee raw…to me it was too freaky :shock:[/quote]

hahaha im malay and i never didi kinda stuff , ur friends are freaky indeed :lol:

been awhile since i had maggi mee droooool

one maggi curry with hotdog and lots of vege, lots of spicy-ness and soup. Hehe… i add the flavor after cook, just to make sure it wont be too diluted. xD