A really true story on my PET

This is a 100% true story that happen on me…I just want to share it with all pet lovers…Last 2006 year end of december,a wild dog was born 9 puppies in front of my house…It born them on a heavy rainy day,the next day,two dogs was dead,and we decided to make a simple home just for them to cover themselves from rain and hot sun,but then the bitches have take one of the puppy out and till now we dont know where the puppy go and neither still alive or not…Due to their mum cant feed itself nice and no milks for them,we take six of the dog in our house.
But it is not an asy job for me,we have to find a long bucket to put them in and put some clothes on them to avoid coldness…we also use a baby bottle to feed them milk and water,we feed them twice a day.it really a hard job and we are so fresh to this,we never handle puppy before,everytime we spend among one hour to feed them,i crry one by one and my brother feed them,sometimes i have to make it myself…they will also make me busy by shitting at my toe and leg,but the god not blessing them much,two dogs have become thin and die,their mom always go into our house to sleep with them,my mom sure dont like it bcoz of the fierceness of the ■■■■■,we have to seperate them too bcoz their mom have sick and we dont want to get sick too…the situation become better when three dogs bcome fatter but the other have become thin.At last,there was only two left,they are fat enough but one dog dont like to eat…at last,it died and we have to burried them all…the feeling i have to burried them with my hand was really sad and unwilling…The last dog we named it ‘fei zhai’(fat boy),it is a girl,but i named it this name…fortunately it grows healthy,but there was never is ending…It get the illness which it mum suffer,we bring it to bettie,the medicine was useless…its body have become worse and we have to bring it again to bettie…we dont have much money,it is quite expensive when we buy the special milk for puppy from bettie…we terpaksa minta duit from dad to bring her to vet…It suffer badly at night and cried out loudly,sometimes in 12 or 2 am i and my bro have to bring our torch light and see her downstair,it was really heart broken to see it suffer,it just like cramp on whole body,i can feel its pain,deep inside my heart…we decided to take it once to bettie there again,make me angry is the damn ■■■■ worker there smile(sinis) when saw it suffer and cried badly,how angry was i and wish to give him a punch on the ■■■■ face…after put one injection we go back…
the next day,when i go to tuition,i still see it suffer badly,when i reached tuition,my bro sms me and tell me it was dead and have been burried…Can you imagine what can i feel? :cry:
Love AND care your pet…treat them nice…really,life is really crispy,10 lifes dissapear in two months and i have to feel it…GOOD luck,fei zhai…miss you forever

everyone should read this…cute dog

Thankz 4 screwing my eyes n my time

nx time if u decided 2 write an essay, divide them into paragraph (s) k…

nice story but i am a cat man…

:mrgreen:

so sad to hear that…
btw cute dog…

thanks haroldz and bunyimanok…harolz,share your cat pic with us :roll:

sad story u hv ter bt i cnt stop laughin readin it tho…if im yr Eng teacher, i’ll giv u ‘F’ 4 tis ‘essay’…u nd a lot of improvement, better improve it fast as u r sittin 4 yr SPM soon… :wink:

ok, who is ‘■■■■■’ in your story? did you mean ■■■■■ or bitches? ehehehe

OMFG
How can you say that?
Look at your own writing!!!If I was your English teacher I would call the mental hospital

OMFG
How can you say that?
Look at your own writing!!!If I was your English teacher I would call the mental hospital[/quote]
call d mental hosp then… :smiley:

F= fantastic

i knw tis is out of d topic but cant help it…
:mrgreen:

So, what is the moral behind this thread? to tell the sad story about a family of dog or to improve english languange?

hehehehehe… :mrgreen:

Cute puppy…Sad that he has died… :frowning:

poor puppies
did you eat the meat?

OMFG
How can you say that?
Look at your own writing!!!If I was your English teacher I would call the mental hospital[/quote]

I wouldn’t call the mental hospital for that. But I agree with super moderator as well. This is a full fledge forum, and there’s no character limitation. It doesn’t hurt to type the full words without the SMS-like short forms. There’s no 220 character limitation in this forum :slight_smile:

Aiya, dont tease inspire over his/her english, but yeah, do put more effort in making your article more ‘reader-friendly’.

Sigh, it’s sad that the pets you are caring for, died. I had the experiences before and it’s not laughing matters.

[quote=“GeminiGeek”][quote=“super_moderator”]OMFG
How can you say that?

I wouldn’t call the mental hospital for that. But I agree with super moderator as well. This is a full fledge forum, and there’s no character limitation. It doesn’t hurt to type the full words without the SMS-like short forms. There’s no 220 character limitation in this forum :)[/quote]

clap clap clap :smiley:
yes indeed ters no character limitation here n its dsnt hurt either 2 read sms-like shrt frms as well. :slight_smile:

im jst curious here tho…i jst don c d justification on my encouragmnt 2 Inspire 2improve his so called essay n d writin in sms-like shrt frms here…well, im sorry if my earlier statement hs offended Inspire personally n hope 2 c his response on tis. :slight_smile:

unlike sm1 who likes 2 provoking matters 2mk it worst rather thn mking thgs better. i bet tat fella jst discharged frm mental hosp.

The moral of the story is, if you have toothache look for a mechanic and if your car broke down go to the dentist.

[quote=“LadyBird”][quote=“GeminiGeek”][quote=“super_moderator”]OMFG
How can you say that?

I wouldn’t call the mental hospital for that. But I agree with super moderator as well. This is a full fledge forum, and there’s no character limitation. It doesn’t hurt to type the full words without the SMS-like short forms. There’s no 220 character limitation in this forum :)[/quote]

yes indeed ters no character limitation here n its dsnt hurt either 2 read sms-like shrt frms as well. :slight_smile:

im jst curious here tho…i jst don c d justification on my encouragmnt 2 Inspire 2improve his so called essay n d writin in sms-like shrt frms here…well, im sorry if my earlier statement hs offended Inspire personally n hope 2 c his response on tis. :slight_smile:

unlike sm1 who likes 2 provoking matters 2mk it worst rather thn mking thgs better. i bet tat fella jst discharged frm mental hosp.[/quote]

I can’t understand your writing, is it English?

[quote=“super_moderator”]OMFG
How can you say that?

unlike sm1 who likes 2 provoking matters 2mk it worst rather thn mking thgs better. i bet tat fella jst discharged frm mental hosp.[/quote]

I can’t understand your writing, is it English?

Try visiting this site : http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn and see if it helps.

Seems like a war have started…thanks for you ppl advice…thanks you all…Thanks…the moral value behind the story i found is thankful to what you have now…