A quite serious accident just now

saw it just now when i’m on lorry when passing by. dun ask me whr coz i didn’t notice the place xD

http://www.e90post.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=514028&d=1303492303

At boulevard area?
Yea that was very serious.
I saw bomba with the Jaw of Life.

oh no, today just first day of the dragon year.

pic or it did not happen

i saw a white sedan car masuk longkang at boulevard roundabout…

[quote=“Ransu”]At boulevard area?
Yea that was very serious.
I saw bomba with the Jaw of Life.[/quote]
yeah boulevard area…

no pics coz veri weird if 1 lorry everyone take fon out :lol:

i hope it not related to what happen when i m at hospital send my daughter for medic check up yesterday around 2200hrs.my condolence to the victim family.i hope the police will hunt down and catch the person and his girlfriend.if he not guilty he will not run off and his girlfriend will not drive like kamikaze saving his ass and almost hit people at hospital yesterday.my daughter almost hit when she reverse in full speed.malaysia got law and don’t do stupid act if you’re are guilty.just to save this person she willing to act recklessly and almost cause other people life. white hatchback modified car. .i m not really sure the plate no because it was really fast.

white hatchback like Hachiroku? In tmn bumiko there is one white hatchback Trueno…

i dont think so.more like subaru or lexus hatchback old model…i heard the driver who hit the victim is young Chinese driver.eyewitness said plat no only 3 digit…let the police solve this matter.

You can take the finger away from this 86 … It was parked at home never drive out since day 1 cny until just now I took the pic. XD my wife nvr drove this car. we have a daily car n shes a doc in gh why should she run away from hospital since everyone there knowing each other … Cheers . gong xi fa chai :wink:
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/407471_3164731163707_1428224272_33277081_338296251_n.jpg

[quote=“JYhachiroku”]
You can take the finger away from this 86 … It was parked at home never drive out since day 1 cny until just now I took the pic. XD my wife nvr drove this car. we have a daily car n shes a doc in gh why should she run away from hospital since everyone there knowing each other … Cheers . gong xi fa chai :wink:
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/407471_3164731163707_1428224272_33277081_338296251_n.jpg[/quote]

hmmmm now i know what number to hamtam on sportstoto today… :mrgreen:

this kind of number want to pow always sold out. 1818 also, memang no chance to buy.

heck, it’s 4:45pm now. still sempat, hehe

if kenak dont forgot me aa…

[/quote]

:?: