A needle can save the life of a stroke patient-

A NEEDLE CAN SAVE THE LIFE OF A STROKE PATIENT-From Chinese professor . Keep a syringe or needle in your home to do this… It’s amazing and an unconventional way of recovering from stroke, read it through it can help somebody one day. This is amazing. Please keep this very handy… Excellent tips. Do take a minute to read this. You’ll never know. One’s life may depend on you.

“My father was paralyzed and later died from the result of a stroke. I wish I knew about this first aid before. When stroke strikes, the capillaries in the brain will gradually burst.”(Irene Liu)

When a stroke occurs, stay calm. No matter where the victim is,do notMove him/her. Because, if moved, the capillaries will burst. Help the victim to sit up where he is to prevent him from falling over again, and then the bloodletting can begin. If you have inyour home an injection syringe that would be the best, otherwise, a sewing needle or a straight pin will do.

1. Place the needle/pin over fire to sterilize it, and then use it to prick the tip of all 10 fingers.

2. There are no specific acupuncture points, just prick about a mm from the fingernail.

3. Prick till blood comes out.

4. If blood does not start to drip, then squeeze with your fingers.

5.When all 10 digits is bleeding, wait a few minutes then the victim will regain consciousness.

1. If the victim’s mouth is crooked, then pull on his ears until they are red.

2. Then prick each ear lobe twice until two drops of blood comes from each ear lobe.

After a few minutes the victim should regain consciousness.Wait till the
victim regain his normal state without any abnormal symptoms then take him to the hospital, otherwise, if he was taken in the ambulance in a hurry to the hospital, the bumpy trip will cause allthe capillaries in his brain to burst. If he could save his life, barely managing to walk, then it is by the grace of his ancestors.

" I learned about letting blood to save life from Chinese traditional doctor Ha Bu-Ting who lives in Sun-Juke. Furthermore, I had practical experience with it. Therefore I can say this method is 100% effective.

In 1979, I was teaching in Fung-Gaap College in Tai-Chung. One afternoon I was teaching class when another teacher came running to my class room and said in panting, “Ms. Liu, come quick, our supervisor has had a stroke!” I immediately went to the 3rd floor. When I saw our supervisor, Mr.Chen Fu-Tien, his color was off, his speech was slurred, his mouth was crooked-all the symptoms of a stroke.

I immediately asked one of thepracticum students to go to the
pharmacy outside the school to buy a syringe, which I used to prick Mr. Chen’s 10 fingers tips. When all 10 fingers were bleeding (each with a pea-sized drop of blood), after a few minutes, Mr. Chen’s face regained its color and his eyes’ spirit returned, too. But his mouth was still crooked. So I pulled on his ears to fill them with blood. When his ears became red, I pricked his right earlobe twice to let out 2 drops of blood. When both earlobes had two drops of blood each, a miracle happened. Within 3-5 minutes the shape of his mouth returned to normal and his speech became
clear. We let him rest for a while and have a cup of hot tea, then we helped him go down the stairs, drove him to Wei-Wah Hospital .

He rested one night and was released the next day to return to school to teach. Everything worked normally. Therewere no ill after-effects. On the other hand, the usual stroke victim usually suffers irreparable bursting of the brain capillaries on the way to the hospital. As a result, these victims never recover.- " (Irene Liu) Therefore stroke is the second cause of death. The lucky ones will stay alive but can remain paralyzed for life. It
is such a horrible thing to happen in one’s life. If we can all remember this
bloodletting method and start the life-saving process immediately, in a short time, the victim will be revived and regain 100% normality.
If possible, Please forward this after reading. You never know if it may help save a life from stroke

b.u.m.p

pls get some real education:

http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/stroke.asp

[quote=“stupidhead”]pls get some real education:

http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/stroke.asp[/quote]

Which one is GOOD :? :? :? ???
Traditional Chinese’s Medicine :wink: or Ma-Salleh’s Morden Medicine :wink: ?
8) 8) 8)

[quote=“stupidhead”]pls get some real education:

Stupid Head, thanks for the info. There couldn’t be a more nicer way to put it.

Mods, kindly remove this thread. I apologize for not doing enough research on this topic before putting it up. Thanks!

[quote=“Reno911”][quote=“stupidhead”]pls get some real education:

Mods, kindly remove this thread. I apologize for not doing enough research on this topic before putting it up. Thanks![/quote]Why do you NEED to request removing this posting?

I was once taught about this long-long time ago and have witness 02 incidents in real-life with positive result … I am trying to find the online version (if there is) to prove over the “Ma-Salleh” method that the so-called Traditional Chinese method WORK!!!

Now, who need real education to be done?

[quote=“nightwatch”][quote=“Reno911”][quote=“stupidhead”]pls get some real education:

Mods, kindly remove this thread. I apologize for not doing enough research on this topic before putting it up. Thanks![/quote]Why do you NEED to request removing this posting?

I was once taught about this long-long time ago and have witness 02 incidents in real-life with positive result … I am trying to find the online version (if there is) to prove over the “Ma-Salleh” method that the so-called Traditional Chinese method WORK!!!

Now, who need real education to be done?[/quote]

Thanks, Nightwatch! I, for one have never gone through a real life experience on the above but merely to share with others as i got this article from a friend too.

I was lucky that I was not promoting (or benefit from) a product otherwise I will be called a ‘scam’. There are no scientific prove though on the above but i trust there are many traditional chinese first aids that we are practicing and some may find it effective and to some an absolute rubbish.

I am not debating this issue as this is not my line of profession;perhaps stupid head is :lol: .

yet another rumor on mc.net

they should make a folder just for all these

[quote=“Datuk_big_boss”]yet another rumor on mc.net

they should make a folder just for all these[/quote]

Ha…ha funny. Come on, join the fun! You wouldn’t want to miss a thing now do you? …Aerosmith

[quote=“nightwatch”]

I was once taught about this long-long time ago and have witness 02 incidents in real-life with positive result … [/quote]

please correct me if i understand you incorrectly…

you witnessed two(2) cases “in real life” where this “blood letting” technique was administered to two stroke victims (i assume one victim in each incident) with positive results?

1. do you know of anyone else here who has witnessed a stroke “incidence” before?
  2. i know you are in the security business, are you also a trained medic?
  3. since you were a “witness”, may i know who was administering 1st aid (chinese or otherwise, blood sucking or blood letting also never mind)?
  4. how did/do you know it was stroke?
  5. could you explain to us how positive the results were?

thank you for bearing with our desire to learn, or at least my curiousity.

tq

[quote=“stupidhead”]please correct me if i understand you incorrectly…

you witnessed two(2) cases “in real life” where this “blood letting” technique was administered to two stroke victims (i assume one victim in each incident) with positive results?[/quote]Yes, you are RIGHT ON and read correctly!!!

[quote=“stupidhead”]1. do you know of anyone else here who has witnessed a stroke “incidence” before?[/quote]No, I didn’t check that out!!!

[quote=“stupidhead”]2. i know you are in the security business, are you also a trained medic? [/quote]No, I am not a trained medic :oops: !!!

[quote=“stupidhead”]3. since you were a “witness”, may i know who was administering 1st aid (chinese or otherwise, blood sucking or blood letting also never mind)?[/quote]The 1st incident was an Chinese old-man about late 50, my grand-uncle (also a Chinese) was the one who “conduct” the aid in Kapit!!!

The 2nd incident was right here in Miri at the old street (behind the Sing Liang Supermarket) some 04 or 05 years ago … I saw the “Sing-Seng” assist an old man … dont know how old is he!!! But one thing for sure … the two incidents were Chinese!!!

[quote=“stupidhead”]4. how did/do you know it was stroke?[/quote]Ask, Read and Learn!!! I myself got high-blood too and is under medical …

[quote=“stupidhead”]5. could you explain to us how positive the results were?[/quote]Both “patients” did not “lose” their life from the incidents or act like “cacak” or “robot-cop” … later part, I do not know!!!

[quote=“stupidhead”]thank you for bearing with our desire to learn, or at least my curiousity.

tq[/quote]Well, no a problem at all … I am just sharing my point of view for managed to be at that right time to come across these two incidents in real-aid, which happened they all so-called use the “un-proven” aid that is not recognize by the ma-salleh!!!

night, thanks for sharing.

please read the articles on stroke again to see if there are alternative explanation(s) to what you believe you saw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroke

[quote=“stupidhead”]night, thanks for sharing.

please read the articles on stroke again to see if there are alternative explanation(s) to what you believe you saw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroke[/quote]READ, will check that … thanks for sharing!!!

btw, this so-called “unproven” method is not something new. it’s very traditional indeed.

medicine is a science, not a religion. being chinese, i’m prepared to be open minded to chinese medicine more than a westerner. it seems there may be some real scientific works being done on chinese medicine again. i say “again” because there were obviously scientific works done to form at least some of the basis of the chinese medicine knowledgebase, but that have stopped for many hundred of years. most chinese practitioners practice what are written in the books without understanding or conducting any scientific studies.

you can be sure that your typical “mat salleh” 100 years ago will have very different understanding of stroke and its treatment. it’s almost unthinkable what they believed 500 years ago, when chinese medicine can rightly claim to be superior. but as with all science, truths don’t stay still. it evolves and improves.

[quote=“stupidhead”]btw, this so-called “unproven” method is not something new. it’s very traditional indeed.[/quote]I agreed on this statement!!!

[quote=“stupidhead”]medicine is a science, not a religion. being chinese, i’m prepared to be open minded to chinese medicine more than a westerner. it seems there may be some real scientific works being done on chinese medicine again. i say “again” because there were obviously scientific works done to form at least some of the basis of the chinese medicine knowledgebase, but that have stopped for many hundred of years. most chinese practitioners practice what are written in the books without understanding or conducting any scientific studies.[/quote]Again, I read your statement and agreed :wink:

[quote=“stupidhead”]you can be sure that your typical “mat salleh” 100 years ago will have very different understanding of stroke and its treatment. it’s almost unthinkable what they believed 500 years ago, when chinese medicine can rightly claim to be superior. but as with all science, truths don’t stay still. it evolves and improves.[/quote]Well, I never claimed that Chinese medicine is the best or more superior than the Western’s … but I am just high-lighting that, THERE ARE some if not many that the Chinese’s can be a better choice as it is all come in natural form!!!

Just for dicuession, some old peoples from China advice that … by eating 30 to 40 numbers of the papaya seed (raw) a day and to continue for 30 days, one can level control the high-blood or the blood-sugar … well, it can be true but I myself have not try out yet … Do I believe that? It remain X-FILE until … :wink:

I’m not sure whether the blood letting method helps or not, just here to discuss. After reading several articles I think it’s possible that it would work on certain patients when it’s done by a chinese medic. In case you haven’t notice, those experts who deny the method are all trained for wester medicine, how can they 100% deny some theory they don’t know well enough?

Being not “scientific” in the view of western medicine doesn’t mean it’s not “scientific” in the view of oriental medicine. Let’s say instead of western europe, it was China’s Ming Dynasty that colonized most parts of the world, all chinese medicine practices would be “scientific”, and western medicine practices we have now would be the ones in doubts. Western and Oriental medicine practices have lots of differences, none of them is definitely better than the other, and none of them should deny each other using their own “scientific view”. Acupuncture was once being thought as an unscientifc method, but now some western scientists have done researches with results showing that it works on many cases.

[quote=“redforest”]I’m not sure whether the blood letting method helps or not, just here to discuss. After reading several articles I think it’s possible that it would work on certain patients when it’s done by a chinese medic. In case you haven’t notice, those experts who deny the method are all trained for wester medicine, how can they 100% deny some theory they don’t know well enough?

Being not “scientific” in the view of western medicine doesn’t mean it’s not “scientific” in the view of oriental medicine. Let’s say instead of western europe, it was China’s Ming Dynasty that colonized most parts of the world, all chinese medicine practices would be “scientific”, and western medicine practices we have now would be the ones in doubts. Western and Oriental medicine practices have lots of differences, none of them is definitely better than the other, and none of them should deny each other using their own “scientific view”. Acupuncture was once being thought as an unscientifc method, but now some western scientists have done researches with results showing that it works on many cases.[/quote]WELL SAID, Redforest 8) :slight_smile: :wink: !!!

[quote=“redforest”]I’m not sure whether the blood letting method helps or not, just here to discuss. After reading several articles I think it’s possible that it would work on certain patients when it’s done by a chinese medic. In case you haven’t notice, those experts who deny the method are all trained for wester medicine, how can they 100% deny some theory they don’t know well enough?

Being not “scientific” in the view of western medicine doesn’t mean it’s not “scientific” in the view of oriental medicine. Let’s say instead of western europe, it was China’s Ming Dynasty that colonized most parts of the world, all chinese medicine practices would be “scientific”, and western medicine practices we have now would be the ones in doubts. Western and Oriental medicine practices have lots of differences, none of them is definitely better than the other, and none of them should deny each other using their own “scientific view”. Acupuncture was once being thought as an unscientifc method, but now some western scientists have done researches with results showing that it works on many cases.[/quote]

Very well said Rainforest. I am glad that this topic has attracted some readers to contribute their inputs and state their points instead of just criticizing on the person who posted it.

Let me give you a simple example on the above:

Optometrists recommendation, If something gets into your eye, such as sand or dust, do not rub your eye. Wash your eye with water to help get the object out.

And this is what i was taught when i was young by my mother, close your eyes, collect some saliva in your mouth and spit it out. Sound so simple. Indeed it is and it works for me 99.99% of the time.

I am sure my great grandparents would find it difficult to explain to my grand and down to my mom how this salivary gland is related to our eyes but then it works. I am sure Eye-Mo or Optrex will not tell us "…try spitting first and if it doesn’t work use our products.

why should that remain a mystery, this claim is so easy to prove /disprove. papaya seeds are plenty and taking that for 30days shouldn’t do any harm to your health. and there are enough people with high blood or high blood sugar to just test it out. you yourself said you have high blood. why not do an experiment? go design an scientific experiment, and you can come back to tell us, how much truth there’s in this old folk tale. it’s really not that complicated…
:wink:

i’m sorry but there is no such thing as “scientific according to westerners” or “scientific according to asians”. there is scientific and there is everything else, it has nothing to do with race or culture. you don’t learn different sciences in china.

Acupuncture was once being thought as an unscientifc method, but now some western scientists have done researches with results showing that it works on many cases.

could you elaborate on what you mean by “it works on many cases”?
could you give some references to these scientific researches you mentioned? or are you just repeating urban legend that you heard from somewhere else?

have you tried acupuncture? for what? did it work?