A five year study of 200 men found that

Somethin to share … 8) 8)

No wonder men have shorter lives than women. You know, unable to get any ‘workout’ much. Either that, or get killed by the women when trying to get ‘workout’.

Lol…interesting study, I guessed they have nothing to do, but at least the fact is there … Try looking at one NOW…See whether it help … :lol: :lol: :lol:

You mean try looking for one. Hard to come by eh?

I hope this would help !!! :lol: 8)

Definately a good and healthy ten minutes Gaze…Lol!!

Do it consistently your life span will be extended … 4 to 5 more years … LOL 8) 8) 8)

I wonder whether sex maniacs have longer lifespan than sane ordinary people like us…:stuck_out_tongue:

daniel7575, too big for my linking…hahaha…but thanks anyway. i know a research a few years earlier say man looking at pretty girl will extend their life. don’t argue what is pretty. beauty is in the eye of the beholder…hehehehe

Hmm Hugh Hephner seems to be doing rather well for his age.

Hey calling all Miricommunity.com Guys,

daniel7575 gave me an idea. How about we set aside a link in this forum strictly for men only. Each one of us will provide pic of busty lady like what daniel7575 did, and if any miricommunity.com male member feels like lengthening their life span or getting their heartbeats faster, he can log on to view the boobies :twisted:

Anyone backing my idea??

[quote=“IloveIban&Miri”]Hey calling all Miricommunity.com Guys,

daniel7575 gave me an idea. How about we set aside a link in this forum strictly for men only. Each one of us will provide pic of busty lady like what daniel7575 did, and if any miricommunity.com male member feels like lengthening their life span or getting their heartbeats faster, he can log on to view the boobies :twisted:

Anyone backing my idea??[/quote]

Not me la brother… coz firstly… i do not like big ■■■■■… and secondly… lgazing at it for more than 5 sec is making my eyes sole la… hahahahaha… :lol: :lol: ( so i always limit the time to 3-4 sec.)

:lol: you are a rare species. It is hard to find a cat that don’t like fish. :wink:

Galfield… :lol: :lol:

[quote=“smallee”][quote=“IloveIban&Miri”]Hey calling all Miricommunity.com Guys,

Anyone backing my idea??[/quote]

Not me la brother… coz firstly… i do not like big ■■■■■… and secondly… lgazing at it for more than 5 sec is making my eyes sole la… hahahahaha… :lol: :lol: ( so i always limit the time to 3-4 sec.)[/quote]

I am just sharing what I found interesting …Lol. and just hoping that we in Miri particularly are not left out … Lol…with the lastest research being done on MEN … :lol: :lol: :lol:

No wonder la only guys partipate in this forum…Lol 8) 8) 8) What about the ladies what do they thing about it ??? :lol: :lol:

I think for the ladies in the forum when seeing us having all this post in here will certainly refrain from it coz it will shorten their’s by 2 to 3 year’s… :lol:

“looking at ■■■■■ is like looking at the Sun. You take a glimse and hen turn away, you don’t stare at it!” -Seinfeld.

hahahahahahaha…there is no such thing like this…hahahahahaha…this is funny…

Gals wt big boob r sexy…it shows their feminity in terms of appearance hence it built up their self confidence…n hell yeah u cn tk a glimse & turn away, don stare 8 it 4 2 long as u might want more of it… :twisted: :wink:

Most of guys liked gals wt boob n u would b lying if u liked a ‘flat chest gal’…mmuuehehehe… :stuck_out_tongue:

my hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lump…check it out… [i]doing d dance moves as shown in B.E.P video clip [/i]:smiley:

I agree but big ■■■■■ must come with small waist and not too big butt. Otherwise it is a pity. :twisted: