5 cafe NEED HELP!

Today when reach Lunch time ~ so many customer come n all kelam kabut jor ~ some customer complaint nobody order drinks for them ~ how to solve this problem hur ??? any suggestion ??? haiz … SORRY FOR OUR BAD SERVICE :frowning:

Ask your family members to help out lor for time being. no better help than own ppl. if 1st time get good service, sure ppl will come again & again & again.

At this moment, how many staff you have to cater orders?

ordy lo ~ but stil same ~ we reali wan to serve the best for customer but dono y too many customer come n all kelam kabut sudah ~ sakit palak haha

only one waitress ~ until ourself oso need to come out order but still got some customer we missed to served them ~ we selling fast food on lunch time, after customer take they rice n sit down, nobody go serve them … coz too many customer just now ~ until the customer come n pay the food just complain ~ :frowning:

3 or 5 waiters. take water order and food order at the same tiime, separately sheet (must have table no).
1 water order to water dept. 1 food order to food dept. (put the sheet in the sharp bill organiser. the lowest sheet should be serve 1st)
water dept minimum 2person. 1 person make the water, 1 person deliver
food dept minimum 3 person. 2 person prepare food, 1 person deliver.
cannot miss ba the order.
Congradulations to you for the good business. hope more & more to come

[quote=“FlyinMiriDuck”]3 or 5 waiters. take water order and food order at the same tiime, separately sheet (must have table no).
1 water order to water dept. 1 food order to food dept. (put the sheet in the sharp bill organiser. the lowest sheet should be serve 1st)
water dept minimum 2person. 1 person make the water, 1 person deliver
food dept minimum 3 person. 2 person prepare food, 1 person deliver.
cannot miss ba the order.
Congradulations to you for the good business. hope more & more to come[/quote]

hmm… tkx for ur idea ~ will try to improved n maybe need to trained my staff ~ we really hope to serve the best to customer ^^ anyway tq for the comment :slight_smile:

where’s 5cafe??

Its near that Cosway & Petra, behind CIMB, opposite ASNB office, not far from Yi-Hai restaurant beside the river, at Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre.

ohhhhhhhhh that one…

Try West Malaysian stye…
1.after customer take food,someone go to the table (u wil kno wat customer take) n order drink then that someone will write on paper the price of food+drinks…a copy for the maker of drinks(minimize miss order)…
2.someone do the serving of drinks…(he/she wil do pick up of empty glass as well)
3.someone make water.

So if u really don hav enough staff,these might be an idea for the emergency.I notice in miri,ppls like to do verbal order(just shout).Once there is more order,surely the maker will miss the order.

tq for telling dis ^^

[quote=“fadly_robin”]Try West Malaysian stye…
1.after customer take food,someone go to the table (u wil kno wat customer take) n order drink then that someone will write on paper the price of food+drinks…a copy for the maker of drinks(minimize miss order)…
2.someone do the serving of drinks…(he/she wil do pick up of empty glass as well)
3.someone make water.

So if u really don hav enough staff,these might be an idea for the emergency.I notice in miri,ppls like to do verbal order(just shout).Once there is more order,surely the maker will miss the order.[/quote]

yea ~ u r rite ~ we will take ur suggestion as our prefer to do arrangement ~ tq anyway ^^

Yeah, the order at the counter is a good idea, won’t miss out also because on the spot mar…work hard ya! We are supporting you from the back, eating at your place i mean! :lol:

haha ok ~ hope to see u too ^^

staffing and training is the most important thing…

yeap ~ tats true ^^

ha ha…dont worry…i experienced this at a busy Vietnamese restaurant in KL. Their pay is high, but when customer come, we also kelam kabut. But if you know how to do PR with customers, i dont think they have a reason to be angry. Plus, a simple order and serve system will do. No need special skills, cause it will make your shop more messy.

I suggest you need waiter n waitress which is handsome and pretty. One of the important criteria tat draws customers to your shop. Or offer some commission to them and lower their basic pay. When they need to work hard to earn, they wont just sit there.

good suggestion u have here ~ ahakz will consider it ~ hmm … hope the customer will understand our situation too ^^