[size=150]owner:UAE[/size]

[size=150]This car is worth 5 billion pounds [/size]

[size=150]Bugatti veyron in dubai
This is an awesome machine
V16 engine 1000bhp with 9 radiators
Top speed 405km/hr
No one can beat this car in a drag race [/size]

That’s Bugatti Veyron Pegaso Edition

V16 Engine 1000bhp is for standard veyron… this one is 20% more… that is … 1200bhp!!

5 billion pounds is 29 billion ringgit

Can buy whole of Miri city

i only can buy it at Toys World :frowning:

billion?? are you sure???

:lol: Imagine this car is solid gold say about 3 tons.Today’s gold price X 3 tons about RM300,000,000(3 hundred million]

5 billion pounds is 29 billion ringgit
Sometime fishy :?: :?:

more money than sense

a regular edition Bugatti Veyron is worth around 750~800k GBP, why is the Bugatti Veyron Pegaso Edition edition worth so much? 5 millions, maybe (since it’s limited edition), 5 billions… no way. the No. 1 car plate definitely is worth a lot though.

Fuh Yoo … Nice Babe … :shock: :shock:

You should all check out this vid then… =)

Bugatti Veyron $1,700,000
The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is the most powerful, most expensive, and fastest street-legal production car in the world, with a proven top speed of over 400 km/h (407 km/h or 253 mph). It reached full production in September 2005. The car is built by Volkswagen AG subsidiary Bugatti Automobiles SAS and is sold under the legendary Bugatti marque. It is named after racing driver Pierre Veyron, who won the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1939 while racing for the original Bugatti firm. The Veyron features a W16 engine16 cylinders in 4 banks of 4 cylinders.

= deleted with apology =

= deleted with apology =

eerrmmm…colour in red looks more cool ya. :smiley:

[quote=“lasting99”]I think you got it wrong. It is a twin v-8 engine that form a W-16 configuration.
And it is not 5 billion pounds. If I remember correctly it was about 1 million pounds.
I saw this car review in BBC program called Top Gear almost 2 yrs ago; see if I can find it.[/quote]

yeap…i get cheated from my e-mail :frowning:

Most Expensive Car Plate in Britain

It’s eye-catching, well-designed and worth 500,000.

No, not the car … the number plate. Businessman Afzal Kahn’s delight was in overdrive on Sunday after he bought F1 - Britain’s most expensive registration.

The 37-year-old custom car tycoon got the plate for 440,625 - 375,000 plus VAT - and other charges took the total to around half a million pounds.

It beat the previous record of 331,000 for M1, sold by auctioneers Bonhams in July 2006.

Mr Kahn has put F1 on his new Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR, which cost 200,000 less than the number.

The entrepreneur from Bradford, a keen Formula One fan, beat off two other potential buyers to snap up the plate from Essex County Council.

The 104-year-old registration was previously on a 30,000 Volvo S80 used by the council chairman.

The council sold it to raise money for a charity which aims to raise the standards of young drivers.

“I knew I just had to have it,” said Mr Kahn. "I have spent years chasing it. I cannot believe I’ve finally got it.

“I am privileged to have acquired such a prestigious plate. It’s every man’s dream to have his perfect car with a number plate like this.”

The sought-after registration attracted the attention of Formula One’s Eddie Irvine and Bernie Ecclestone when it went up for auction at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in April 2005.

But it remained unsold because the reserve price was not met.

Mr Kahn started his business career as a 14-year-old helping out his father on an ice cream van.

His first enterprise was selling eggs door-to-door at 16 before indulging in his hobby of making car accessory parts.

His family owned a small leisure and arcade facility, where he advertised his bespoke parts - which turned into the business venture he owns today.

His company, Kahn Design, now buys new top-of-the-range cars and strips them out before redesigning them ready to be sold.

Source : http://www.zerotohundred.com

[quote=“Vixious”]Most Expensive Car Plate in Britain

It’s eye-catching, well-designed and worth 500,000.

No, not the car … the number plate. Businessman Afzal Kahn’s delight was in overdrive on Sunday after he bought F1 - Britain’s most expensive registration.

The 37-year-old custom car tycoon got the plate for 440,625 - 375,000 plus VAT - and other charges took the total to around half a million pounds.

It beat the previous record of 331,000 for M1, sold by auctioneers Bonhams in July 2006.

Mr Kahn has put F1 on his new Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR, which cost 200,000 less than the number.

The entrepreneur from Bradford, a keen Formula One fan, beat off two other potential buyers to snap up the plate from Essex County Council.

The 104-year-old registration was previously on a 30,000 Volvo S80 used by the council chairman.

The council sold it to raise money for a charity which aims to raise the standards of young drivers.

“I knew I just had to have it,” said Mr Kahn. "I have spent years chasing it. I cannot believe I’ve finally got it.

“I am privileged to have acquired such a prestigious plate. It’s every man’s dream to have his perfect car with a number plate like this.”

The sought-after registration attracted the attention of Formula One’s Eddie Irvine and Bernie Ecclestone when it went up for auction at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in April 2005.

But it remained unsold because the reserve price was not met.

Mr Kahn started his business career as a 14-year-old helping out his father on an ice cream van.

His first enterprise was selling eggs door-to-door at 16 before indulging in his hobby of making car accessory parts.

His family owned a small leisure and arcade facility, where he advertised his bespoke parts - which turned into the business venture he owns today.

His company, Kahn Design, now buys new top-of-the-range cars and strips them out before redesigning them ready to be sold.

Source : http://www.zerotohundred.com[/quote]

Fuh Yoo … :roll: :roll:

aiya,jst go buy condo in Hong kong, den find another buyer, den sell 2 him,… make profit of almost rm47 million!!! sure can buy 1 already… wonder if we will ever c 1 crusing around miri?? hehehheee… dream on…

Friday night’s Euro Lotto has got a nice lil pay-out this week…
11Million E$ or 52,800,000 ringit!

at 10 ringit/tkt, & hopefully one of my two, being d Lucky one,
i’d like… d nice red one :smiley:

good luck to u dougie…i also bet in toto jackport, hope will tiok too. :slight_smile: