5 areas to enjoy speedy broadband

Then please dun come here and spread ur stupidity, for god’s sake…
And please bear in mind, not everyone is prefect, not even you.

People tends to make mistake, this is how people is.
If u think your so prefect, then please bring ur “prefect attitude” else where.

You are about to stir up problems/flaming attitude here rather than calm poster down. That’s not how a mod should be.
Please reflect on your action, and don’t bring shame to the community.

other than that, Cheers~ :mrgreen:

unable to read properly, which i believe have bigger problem than being sweet talker. How would this reflect to other people? Uah miri people cannot read one … newspaper also can read wrong … wah lau ehh … what sort of town is this …

Then how bout this,

Uah…this forum’s mods so siao one, arrogant and no mutual respect…flame/belittle ppl like there’s no 2morrow…wah lau ehh…what sort of community is this…

Chew on this mods.

chill gameaddict…

its not worth arguing…
just move on and get to other business.

:slight_smile:

[quote=“DMsia”]chill gameaddict…

its not worth arguing…
just move on and get to other business.

:)[/quote]

your right DM, i’ll move on. Am planning to survey the housing area at lutong, wanna see the market there. Could be good.

Right boys, move along … nothing to see here = )

gameaddict, thank you for backing me up, i think there is a bit misunderstanding here, let not make a big deal out of this, TS posted a good news to us in the forum informing that UniFi is coming to town. Let not throw stones to each other in other people thread.

Now i really need to double check on my grammar and spelling, i don’t want people to start a fight for bad grammar or spelling.

[quote=“lcsiong”]gameaddict, thank you for backing me up, i think there is a bit misunderstanding here, let not make a big deal out of this, TS posted a good news to us in the forum informing that UniFi is coming to town. Let not throw stones to each other in other people thread.

Now i really need to double check on my grammar and spelling, i don’t want people to start a fight for bad grammar or spelling.[/quote]

Good on you! Improvement never stop, glad you identify that from this ordeal.

A forum was never meant to be a spelling bee thread…

some ppl use shortcuts words or purposefully mis-spell stuff for their own reasons…
no point going around correcting ppl spelling…
so basically… no grounds to continue arguing on this…

lets move on with the thread …

Like…

I wonder Desa Pujut will get it or not, since it is rather close to Lutong and senading…
hmmm…

lcsiong & DMsia using the same IP? … hmm we don’t allow multiple account in mc.net. Care to explain? Or you want me to boot you out of here now?

DM, careful on your wrong spelling on “senading”, it’s Senadin not senading… hehe :mrgreen:

someone just prove to the world he knows nothing of a networking LAN…

every town has its own problem. it is up to us to improve it instead of heckling fellow members.

you as the mister mod should show a good example to us, a the people around us, not only mare members of miricommunity.net.

people make mistakes. people do bungling things time and again. so no harm in enlighten each other on whatever matter that come to hand.

i assume that you are, therefor i requested an explanation instead of instant ban. So, whats the explanation?

believe what you will…

i have no interest whatsoever in continuing this…

ouch… now 1MBps really is 1MBps last time still a enjoy up to 1.7MBps… :frowning:

hey. talk nice nice to the mister mod aaa…you know what LAN in chinese means aaa… :mrgreen:

hey, i think its better that those people introduce that speedy broadband the whole miri division. hah… :mrgreen:

rabbitz, it just only a coincident that both of us work in the same place. if you want, i always can on my vpn to get a different ip or i go connect to other wireless network here. cheer, let not start a fight again

i bet it is gonna cost a bomb too…

another additional cost in a mounting pile of bills…
:frowning:

lols, having high speed connectivity, i wouldn’t mind paying more.
since now my bills also is killing me softly…

@rabbitx, r u seriously trying to start a forum war here? anyhow wan to ban ppl? boot DM out? u try and see la.

omg…this is getting nowhere…
i feel like an idiot arguing with an idiot mod.