43pc of overseas Malaysians ‘not sure’ about coming back

KUALA LUMPUR, April 29 Some 43 per cent of Malaysians living abroad surveyed by the World Bank said they were unsure about returning to Malaysia for good, representing the largest chunk of the survey respondents.

The next largest group were those who said they intend to return to Malaysia at about 30 per cent while 26 per cent said they do not intend to return.

The survey findings were contained in the World Bank report Malaysia Economic Monitor: Brain Drain launched yesterday that said that the countrys brain drain is set to intensify and could further erode its narrow skills base and affect its ambitions to be a high-income nation.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/mala … ming-back/

to those who even entertain the thoughts of returning. have you lost your marbles?. :shock:

all i know is that the day i get out i will take off my shoes on the steps of the plane, bang my shoes together to remove the dust, get on the plane and never ever look back.

[quote=“gorshan”]to those who even entertain the thoughts of returning. have you lost your marbles?. :shock:

all i know is that the day i get out i will take off my shoes on the steps of the plane, bang my shoes together to remove the dust, get on the plane and never ever look back.[/quote]
ULTRA LIKED… Until the day comes… :?

Sadly, I might have to agree…was abroad for 20 plus years moved back months ago…but I definitely is planing in getting out of here again. Unfortunately, there is just so many things that are backwards here. As much as I love being Malaysian, I can’t say I am patriotic and there are soooo many reasons preventing me from being patriotic.

aye…

a shameless country, a country that doesn’t use the money from our tax properly…
keep lining their pockets with gold…
dun give a damn about us civilians…

threatens us when we do nothing, acts like nothing happen when they do something to us…
umno members immune to the crimes they commit…

even words like “its sounds like me, talks like me, looks like me, but I am not sure it is me or not”
can get you off the hook…

hell yea, i would leave too once i am cleared to do so…