3.5 years & 8888 members later

(Jackson Liaw) #1

It’s a nice figure, so I guess I’ll just make a little comment about it.

Google Analytics reported:

• An average of 4,530.03 Visits/Day.
  • 20,000 average Pageview/Day.
  • Internet browsers: Firefox 45.37%, Internet Explorer 45.16%, others 9.47%.
    (that’s enough I guess)

So what does the statistics tells us? I would say that there are more concentrated information about Miri, its community and activities here in the Internet. But what matters is, what does the figure means to you as a community?

(dougie) #2

a big Congrats to mc.net.

is nice to catch up & know what’s happening locally,
& is an excellent site for covering everthing from Buisness to Social to just Gossip… a true community forum.

cough no comments on the figures for speed of access?!
:mrgreen:

(stay1) #3

Jack,

Please allow me congratulate the McNet team for the excellent site as Bro dougie mentioned. Quite an impressive statistic you have there! Well done.

Lately, there’s been some wannabes creating havoc and irritating comments/posts which is driving away serious and well-meaning members away. I hope there are plans to curb such abuse otherwise the statistic might not be much to talk about in year 5.

(Smallee) #4

Morning guys… first… it is always good to know that we are actually growing ( slowly but surely )and would like to thanks to all those who register and contributing your constructive comments for all this while… without you guys… I do not think this number or figures are achievable… so guys… keep up the good works and let us work hand in hand, side by side to ensure the rest of the world know where Miri is… :mrgreen:

Thanks to all for supporting…

(john84) #5

[quote=“Smallee”]Morning guys… first… it is always good to know that we are actually growing ( slowly but surely )and would like to thanks to all those who register and contributing your constructive comments for all this while… without you guys… I do not think this number or figures are achievable… so guys… keep up the good works and let us work hand in hand, side by side to ensure the rest of the world know where Miri is… :mrgreen:

Thanks to all for supporting…[/quote]

You did a great job creating this forum Smallee, congratulations!

(coolman_wrx) #6

congratulation to Mc.net. its growing time by time. we need Member but not Number. :smiley:

(LadyBird) #7

to maintain harmony environment, dont be bothered by the ‘trouble makers’. better still, do not entertain them.

(tsyen75) #8

Congratulations to MC.net:slight_smile:

and agree with LB…do not entertain “trouble makers” as is not worth the “energy”… :smiley:

(smarthing) #9

i agree wit u in denial mode

(leoex89) #10

congratulations to miricommunity.net !!! hope to see everyone in Miri register and stay active in this forum in the near future and , yeap, agree with what Ladybird has said …

(Smallee) #11

[quote=“john84”][quote=“Smallee”]Morning guys… first… it is always good to know that we are actually growing ( slowly but surely )and would like to thanks to all those who register and contributing your constructive comments for all this while… without you guys… I do not think this number or figures are achievable… so guys… keep up the good works and let us work hand in hand, side by side to ensure the rest of the world know where Miri is… :mrgreen:

Thanks to all for supporting…[/quote]

You did a great job creating this forum Smallee, congratulations![/quote]

John… make it a bit clearer… i do not create this forum… i m just here to help moderating it…

thanks for your supports anyway… :wink:

(LadyBird) #12

this statement has nothing to do with your recent 'drama’ with me, right? :expressionless:

(HandsomeGuy) #13

this statement has nothing to do with your recent 'drama’ with me, right? :|[/quote]

MC Net’s soap opera… Hahaha :mrgreen:
I think leoex89 is just agreeing with your point here… nothing personal i guess
** P/S: Sorry for being busy body, ya :oops:

(leoex89) #14

this statement has nothing to do with your recent 'drama’ with me, right? :|[/quote]

^^ … yup … i truly agree with what u have said and as i have said , i held no grudge with u, juz dat “recent drama” is caused by my childishness … >.< …

(leoex89) #15

MC Net’s soap opera… Hahaha :mrgreen:
I think leoex89 is just agreeing with your point here… nothing personal i guess
** P/S: Sorry for being busy body, ya :oops:[/quote]

thankx ya handsomeguy … really nuthin personal … sorry ya, off topic … xp

(markenjah) #16

Congrats to Miricommunity.net 3.5 yrs and still growing.Its such an awesome & informative websites.Keep it up Jack.I’ll always support you&Mc.net :smiley:

(roughn3ck) #17

Congrats as this is one of a kind job. Must be frustating to fullfil everyone’s need and keeping everything in order…

Again, good job to all…

(angel_lina) #18

:smiley: Heartiest congratulations to the Board of Administrators + team of moderators for MiriCommunity.net.

(Starliner) #19

[quote=“Jack”]It’s a nice figure, so I guess I’ll just make a little comment about it.

Google Analytics reported:

• An average of 4,530.03 Visits/Day.
  • 20,000 average Pageview/Day.
  • Internet browsers: Firefox 45.37%, Internet Explorer 45.16%, others 9.47%.
    (that’s enough I guess)

So what does the statistics tells us? I would say that there are more concentrated information about Miri, its community and activities here in the Internet. But what matters is, what does the figure means to you as a community?[/quote]
Congratulation Mcnet!!!

Jack, out of 8888 members, how many members are active? :oops:

(smarthing) #20

congratulation!!!