3/5/2017: HOME: Fire in church due to short circuit

MIRI: The fire that razed the Borneo Evangelical Mission (BEM) Church in Kampung Sungai Nat Ulu Teru, Long Lama Friday night was believed due to solar wiring short-circuit. Miri Fire and Rescue Department chief Law Poh Kiong said in the 9pm incident,…

Read more: PressDisplay.com - The Borneo Post

Shared by MiriCommunity.net


This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://miricommunity.net/352017-home-fire-in-church-due-to-short-circuit-3/