1JZ and 2JZ price

Hei guys,
Does anyone know how much 1JZ and 2JZ engine price? If im not mistaken 2JZ price was RM11k… :mrgreen:

engine only or halfcut?

if halfcut, 1jz around 4-6k, 2jz from aristo, chaser 5-7k. jza80 much expensive lor. around rm10k. this is west malaysia market price. maybe in sarawak add rm1-2k shipping cost.

wo… 2jz half cut from aristo? 1jz 4-6k half cut or engine only?

halfcut. if engine only, duno the price coz ppl normally sell full halfcut. if engine only, where to get those wirings, suitable tranny, axles? that’s y its easier to get full halfcut. less headache.

haha … Accually i try to get engine 1st,then slowly buy BMW E36 and put 1jz into it. 2jz to expensive and i cant earn it… Wait Toyota sponsor me… hehe

oo no wonder u need engine only. aiyah go for halfcut lor. 1jz is enough lor… but the spare parts might give sum headache. bonnet, fenders, dashboard, sell it separately to any toyota players, then can cover a bit of ur expenses.

sum ppl go for RB25. manual halfcut can get around RM3k. in term of performance… i think 1jz is much yummier. =)

The reason i dont want go for RB or SR alot of ppl got that engine. If u go to japan or oversea they looking for toyota engine u know… hehehe that mean toyota engine is poewr then Nissan. In drift worlds, like 2009 as u can see BMW the driver was ueno,he bring his BMW then change the engine to 2JZ,Toyota aristo belong to orindo also change engine to 2JZ and lot of them…

yeah for sure ueno is the king of AE86 drifter, leaving behind yoshioka, and both still using the mighty 4A-GE engines! many japanese drifter legendary also plays toyota. orido? yeah he’s a toyota champion, owns supra jza80, aristo for drifting in D1GP, and few other toyotas. fyi stock aristo came with 2JZ-GTE. malaysian ppl switch to nissan bcoz it’s cheaper, and easy to get.

p/s: u can see many miri otai car players stick to toyota. ask levin20v. =)

i dint see much lah miri otai using toyota … Now,the famous car and engine they use was toyota corrolla and 4age engine … i mean,it still front wheel not fr …
im prefer 1jz

[quote=“hellesman”]i dint see much lah miri otai using toyota … Now,the famous car and engine they use was toyota corrolla and 4age engine … i mean,it still front wheel not fr …
im prefer 1jz[/quote]

open your eyes bro. these otai won’t drive their monster to bintang plaza, boulevard… etc…

ppl driving impreza ver 9, GT-R R35, evo 9 are usually newbie 1… these kind of cars wont attract my attention much… sum of them only are otai… btw, in miricommunity here we got few toyota RWD experts oredi. :smiley:

HOHOHO … those cars like impreza also dint attract my attention… I got search some cars in miri also… but,so far i dint see any of power cars …

why jap engine in continental?..

cheaper, reliable and powerful.

hellesman: really? find sumwhere else… sum owners hide their car kaw2 1. sum with canvas… or at workshop. these cars normally come out during special events only. 8)

2jz aristo halfcut around 7k

cuz he thinks toyota engineer is ■■■■ & his engineering is better.

why not 3S?

cuz he thinks toyota engineer is sh*t & his engineering is better.[/quote]

cool bro take it positively. why keep blaming ppl’s opinion/statement? be positive. he’s jz expressing his curiousity. not all miri ppl are experts in cars. sum ppl prefer using stock setup. if u drive mercedes, u use mercedes engine, simple. like car moders, if they use mercedes, complaint maintenace high la… spareparts hard to find lar, then they find alternative, choose japanese eng. make it hybrid. cheers.

cuz he thinks toyota engineer is sh*t & his engineering is better.[/quote]

cool bro take it positively. why keep blaming ppl’s opinion/statement? be positive. he’s jz expressing his curiousity. not all miri ppl are experts in cars. sum ppl prefer using stock setup. if u drive mercedes, u use mercedes engine, simple. like car moders, if they use mercedes, complaint maintenace high la… spareparts hard to find lar, then they find alternative, choose japanese eng. make it hybrid. cheers.[/quote]

Those ppl only know about sport cars, they dont even know what engine is the best. They only think so the beauty of the cars,and amount of ppl using that cars…
In America,they buy 350z,Rx7,R33 … But they engine is 2JZ… Believed it or not?

We love car as a whole not only for the engine.

yea that’s rite…