17th of May, Performance at Indoor Stadium!

Hello brother and sisters!

I will be performing at Boulevard later @ 11AM 3rd floor. However, the performance only lasts about 5 minutes! If anyone is coming, please come and talk to me if you will :mrgreen: . Alright, I have to go and prepare now! See you guys there!

Sincerely,
Kenny

[EDITED] Anybody free on the 17th? The venue is at Indoor stadium, free of charge I think. Performing for Miri Day!

[quote=“Sleight of Hand Magic”]Hello brother and sisters!

I will be performing at Boulevard later @ 11AM 3rd floor. However, the performance only lasts about 5 minutes! If anyone is coming, please come and talk to me if you will :mrgreen: . Alright, I have to go and prepare now! See you guys there!

Sincerely,
Kenny[/quote]

Kenny… u shud make the annoucement eariler… like 2-3 days earlier… so u will get enuf support from the members…

I do hope someone will be there to chat with u la…

anyone go there see pls capture video…haha

Ah thanks smallee for changing the topic title! The performance was not really good, anybody saw me just now? :smiley:

Nope. You told us too late bro. Tell us earlier we bring MC.net members go :smiley:

aiya, should hv told us earlier la…

did u video-ed ur performance?

if got future performance…
pls do tell us earlier…

anyone of your friend or family take video?? :mrgreen:

let us watch it free here??hehe

Yeah! My mum took a video and took some pictures too. I will post the link after I uploaded the video sooner or later!

Good night my fellow brothers and sisters!

magically,
kenny

ice nice…make it as soon as possible ya? :mrgreen:

Sleight of Hand Magic,dont be so disappointed if this time we cant go there,but i sure someday else we can go there…

Thanks for the encouragement inspire. I appreciate it, you can call me Kenny. Anyway, I have a performance on the 17th of May at Indoor Stadium. The performance is for Miri Day. Anyone coming by then? Haha.

Kenny

[quote=“Sleight of Hand Magic”]Thanks for the encouragement inspire. I appreciate it, you can call me Kenny. Anyway, I have a performance on the 17th of May at Indoor Stadium. The performance is for Miri Day. Anyone coming by then? Haha.

Kenny[/quote]
need $?hehe

I doubt so. I think it is free. Come and join the fun! :slight_smile:

haha…make a huge mc net bendera and write kenny name there

Lol. but the performance will only last about 10-12 minutes only wo. Hey inspire, do you have an MSN contact I can add?

sure…heck your pm :mrgreen:

I already added you, but you haven’t me into your contact list, bro?

Kenny

Kenny, how r u? A pity I missed out the Bintulu show the other day but my hubby says u were great. Attracted a lot of crowds. Good job! Hv a nice day!