(1 unit - Sold) Hobby Grade R/C car- MINI-Z

(1 unit SOLD) - MINI-Z MR02 YELLOW IMPREZZA (minor scratches on the body shell).

I’m selling this 1/28 scale MINI-Z MR02 Hooby grade radio control car. This is the 1st models i have for 1/28 scale size (as shown earlier…now got all together 4x unit. Reason to sell, seldom use this one…to many already. All fully ball bearing equiped drive terrain. Motor and suspension setup is stock. DIGITAL FUTABA MEGATECH Style controller with LCD digital display for advance acurate tuning with 10 Digital memory and ABS braking system. FET chip upgraded to IRF7389 3x2 stack for fast acceleration. Uses HPI X-mod Radio crystal

2nd hand price RM450 with digital controller.
*cheapest: RM300 if prefer with analog controller (Kyosho).

• you need 4xAAA battery for car + 8XAA for the radio controller. PM me your bargain.

****NOTICE:
The models FET chip upgraded to IRF7389 3x2 stack for fast acceleration. Uses HL Radio crystal and carbon fibre rear stays already sold off this morning at RM$550 on MR02 chassis with drift tyre but uses NSX stock body shell. (SOLD) …another hepi morning customer. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All that is left now is the MINI-Z (MR02 I-waver chassis) with normal single stack stock FET chip for standard acceleration, 1 more 2nd hand model left selling at RM$420 (Available).

can show the picture of the left unit? Thanks

Here got picture of what is left, select any and lets nego the price. :mrgreen:

As show in the picture theres 3x Mini-Z, 1x 1:18 scale 4wd NRX-18 and 1:10 Truggy. PLus got 2x digital controller and 2x analog controller. All are hobby grade R/C models…not toys grade. Not for kids only for big guys.

i’m a teen does that counts…hahahaha

Noep your an adult category :smiley:

still play…only sumtimes…need to charge for a long time…

how long you charge?

around 18 hours for full charge…

18 hours? zzz…zzz…zzzzz…zzzzzzzzzz

Btw anyone interested buying, i’ll be away for outstation work next week. Bring along MINI-Z.

haha, u outstation for work also need to bring ur mini-z? hahaha…

Sure, if you read my blog i always play in the office and even at outside if got opportunity, that thing can fit inside my pants. During meeting while waiting for people to come in i take my time play around the lobby :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

haha, this really confirm the phrase “boys will always be boys”! keke

hee hee…

but his nick is quite weird…lolz… :smiley:

oohhh…its typo problem. But too late to change now :wink:

LOL, it’s really typo problem? what’s the nick u actually wanted?

Hmm, damn, my bro keep bising me bout buying one of ur mini-z for him T_________T

Master_Chief ha… ha…

[quote=“teamGD”]LOL, it’s really typo problem? what’s the nick u actually wanted?

Hmm, damn, my bro keep bising me bout buying one of ur mini-z for him T_________T[/quote]

I still have 2nd mind keep it, i see Mr. Foo making indoor track already woohooo!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8)