1 medium room to let

LUTONG APARTMENTS - 2 medium rooms to rent

Dear all,
I’m considering to rent the Lutong Villa Apartment. Therefore, I can’t afford to pay for the whole apartment, I can only take the master bedroom, rent the 2 medium rooms out. Each RM460.
whoever is interested to the medium rooms, pls PM or e-mail jeanie1112@gmail.com or even call me up 016-8701211.
I’ll have 1 week time to consider about this.

Type of property: Walk-up Apartment
Location: New Lutong Residential Area, Lutong Villa Apartment, close to Shell Office, Curtin University
Details of property: 3B & 2W, built-in cupboard and fully furnished with 4 Air-conditioners, TV, refridgerator, washing machine, microwave etc…u dun need to buy any furniture more. Just need to bring ur lagguge, u can move in~ absolutely luxury~!

Security: 24 hours.

Pls help me to ask your friends cuz it’s urgent!!!
You won’t regret to rent the room… it’s gorgeous!!!

I’m a very open-minded housemate. If you wanna bring your gf/bf back home, I dun mind about it… juz that dun embrace me oh!
Everything can be discussed…

pump…

its call bump not pump…hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: u wan pump wat o…?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

its call bump not pump…hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: u wan pump wat o…?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]
oil mah~ this topic is not hot!

its call bump not pump…hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: u wan pump wat o…?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]
oil mah~ this topic is not hot![/quote]

oh~oil…go fuel station or work at platform sure can pump oil liaw… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

good luck…go for it

why the big smile…lol

Lols P.u.m.p!

I’m still looking… anyone interested?